Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

blood river outskirts - Refugee Aid

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Nephilim, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nephilim

Nephilim Avatar

blood river outskirts - Refugee Aid quest will not complete. Alberic is shaking his hand and blue lights around hand but when i talk to him no option to complete the quest.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

The quest is able to be completed.
    I do feel the quest wording needs to be clearer for the player.
    Without you sharing the steps you have already taken, it is impossible to offer any advice to help you to finish.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Avatar

If I had completed it I wouldnt have posted it!! seriously what is wrong with people!!!

I explained I have done all the quests and when i go to talk to Alberic to turn quest in he is waving hand with blue light as to say quest is done but when i talk to him there is no option in speech that completes the quest. I can attach a screen shot but I cannot find an option here to attach it. Also this is only in online mode offline mode is fine and it completes.

I have logged off and on and changed multiplayer modes to private, party etc and did not fix it.

The quest system is the worse i have seen in any game too clumsy. It should be grouped per city so you can click city and show lists of quest in city or just show current quests in current city as it is a pain when you have dozens of quests on list.

Also this is for the technical support why is there no option to post to them directly to fix bugs it should not go to community very poor support and game is shocking for its day and age very outdated and broken

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.