Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Buggy experience with Min Liang Tan in Tower of the Shuttered Eye

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by PeteWi The Disoriented, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeteWi The Disoriented

PeteWi The Disoriented Avatar

While working on the Empress Ring and Emporer's Ring quest within Ardoris, I got the quest to meet Min in the Tower of the Shuttered Eye.

When I get to the top where Min is waiting, there are two skeletons that attack. My first course of defense is to cast Immolation. While moving around, Min is caught in the flames and begins to attack without warning or explanation. He also begins blurting out comments about the Oracle which don't have a point of reference.

After the two skeletons are killed, I come out of combat and try to talk to Min, but clicking him him puts me back into combat and I have no choice but to attack.

The problem is, there is no explanation of why Min is attacking and why he tricked Khasi and Siranto. The dialog that would have explained that portion of the quest never came up as Min moved directly to combat due to stray fire. The same would have happened with other areas based spells like Discharge, Chain Lightning, etc.

As it stand, this quest and story line makes no sense. Min should be flagged not to attack until after you speak with him or else his allegiance and villainy is never explained.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.