Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crafted backpack in main backpack destroyed with all contents after deleting a broken crafting tool.

Discussion in 'Release 29 Bug Forum' started by Jaxer, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaxer

Jaxer Avatar

Reproduction rate: currently trying to get mats together to reproduce.

Blocker: Serious set back in crafting and time if this happens to you.

Details: I created backpacks to help organize crafting mats for the different crafts and had remove my back pack from bank holding all cloth and leather mats i collected from most recent wipe. I just purchased the 4 pack prosperity tool kit and was finishing using the standard loom before equipping the new prosperous one i purchased. When the durability of the loom hit 0 , while it was still equipped in the backpack holding all the other mats, i destroyed it so i could equipped my new prosperous loom. When i got the confirmation to destroy the broken loom i noticed all the text for the mats in that backpack turn red. I confirmed the destruction of the broken loom and the backpack and all its contents vanished, including one of my newly purchased skinning tool of prosperity.The backpack was named JV leather and cloth, The date that this accorded was around 3-6 am 5/24/2016 ( my birthday :) ) and there was a massive amount of materials in that bag. Can you please help me retrieve these materials or at least get me back my purchased prosperity tools? There was a extremely large amount of recourses in that bag worth many thousand gold but it was the time taken to get those mats i care about the most. Also if i remember correctly the tool was equipped when i was deleting it.

I am currently gathering the mats to try to reproduce the event.

User specs. Windows 7 home premium, 64 bit OS, Game version 29

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  2. Jaxer

Jaxer Avatar

so i have recreated this. I was turning raw cotton into thread until my tool hit 0 durability. I tried to make a different item that i did not have all the matts for and the items i did have in my bag for the recipe turned red. when i got items to turn red is when i deleted the loom with 0 durability, while it was still equipped, and all items that were red got deleted as well. So i lodt Tools i payed real life money for and massive res but i have yet to get a replied yet please help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.