Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crown Store Window - No written descriptions

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Daxxe Diggler, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

01/23/2019 14:18
    Title: Crown Store Window - No written descriptions
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No (except from purchasing)
    Details: The new Crown Store window shows the Add-on Store items that we can buy with crowns. However, when you select something that has multiple items, it does not give a written breakdown of what is included (for example, seasonal "megapacks" or dye packs only show an image and not a list of items included. As a side note, the window is too big for my screen and I need to drag it left or right to see the whole thing.
    Steps to Reproduce: Open the Crown Store Window, select an item to purchase, see image and price but no description of what is included.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 16306
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1984
    SotA.QA.Win.64.794.Date.01.23.19
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis
    Area Display Name: Virtue Oasis
    Loc: (-24.5, 45.1, -349.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWaXJ0dWUgT2FzaXN8KC0yNC41MzMsIDQ1LjEzNiwgLTM0OS4wMDcpfCgwLCAtMC45ODMsIDAsIDAuMTg1KXw1NjAuMjI5N3wyMS4xNjkyfDEuMjU=

Here is a SS. Under 2018 Yule Gift Set on the right... it should list the items included in that set. If we are to go by the image, one might expect to receive a fireplace, table, tea set, rug, or any other deco displayed in that room of the image.

[​IMG]

2. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the report! We are still working on adding the descriptions. I'll pass along your feedback! The screen size is an issue.

Daxxe Diggler and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.