1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Player Test Environment (QA Server) issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /devbug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)

[Dev Review] Ancient Staff of Anarchy does nothing

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills & Magic' started by Violet Ronso, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

03/09/2020 13:33
    Title: Ancient Staff of Anarchy does nothing
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No

Details: Ancient staff of anarchy tooltip says that it gives a +30 Chaotic Feedback Skill Bonus, but doesn't change anything.

At level 80 CF, I get +2 Focus Damage Rate, +0.5 Draw Speed, -0.5 Cast Time, and other negatives.
    At level 100 CF, I get +2 Focus Damage Rate, +0.5 Draw Speed, -0.6 Cast Time, and other negatives.

At 80 with Staff, I get +2 Focus Damage Rate, +0.5 Draw Speed, -0.5 Cast Time, and other negatives.
    At 100 with Staff, I get +2 Focus Damage Rate, +0.5 Draw Speed, -0.6 Cast Time, and other negatives.

As you can notice, all the benefits are the same, so the +30 CF skill bonus seems to do nothing.

The only thing that changed was the duration, but that duration change came from the attunement from the staff, and not from the bonus.

Steps to Reproduce: Cast Chaotic feedback without the staff, then with the staff, no difference.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 16333
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU RAM: 1998
    SotA.QA.Win.64.963.Date.03.05.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Novia Market
    Area Display Name: Novia Market
    Loc: (119.9, 38.0, 273.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE5vdmlhIE1hcmtldHwoMTE5Ljg1OSwgMzguMDMyLCAyNzMuMjE5KXwoMCwgMC43MTIsIDAsIDAuNzAyKXw0OC44ODcxM3wxMS43MTMxM3w1LjE5MTIzMQ==

2. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

raising chaotic feedback skill only increases the duration

3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

By 6 seconds for 30 levels? And no, raising Chaotic feedback from 80 to 100 gave me an extra 0.1 of cast time, so the duration is not the only thing to raise.

4. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

[Dev Review] This appears to add one debuf (-10 life attunement to -40 live attunement) rather than any buff(s). Because of the odd nature of the spell, I am unsure what the Dev's actually intended the impact of +30 skill to be.

Violet Ronso likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.