Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Invisible Wall stops forward movement

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Ronoki, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronoki

Ronoki Avatar

08/16/2018 20:25
    Title: Invisible Wall stops forward movement
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Partial
    Details: Invisible Wall will not let me go forward using "W" on the keyboard or using two button mouse. Jumping does not help. When I press "W" I move sideways and when I press "S" I move sideways and sometimes forward. I do not have a problem moving forward in town or in random encounter maps.
    Steps to Reproduce: Happens when I enter a Tier location on the world map for exploring to fight mobs. Always happens about the center of the map especially when walking on the path that has planks laid across the pathway. About halfway across the planks, I get an invisible wall. This has happened in other zones that have the planks on the pathway. For example when walking on the path to the Tower of the Shattered Eye after zoning in.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16334
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127
    SotA.Win.64.819.Date.08.01.18
    Area: Novia_R1_Swamp02_Road
    Area Display Name: East Perennial Trail
    Loc: (37.1, 19.6, -122.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfU3dhbXAwMl9Sb2FkfHwoMzcuMDU3LCAxOS41NzQsIC0xMjEuOTk4KXwoMCwgLTAuOTcyLCAwLCAwLjIzNSl8Mzc2LjQwNTV8MjEuOTg1NDJ8NC44NTYxNTg=

2. Ronoki

Ronoki Avatar

Found out by exploring that I did not have a problem. What had happened is that I ran into a Mushroom spraying a gas that caused my character to hallucinate. That is why my keys WASD would not operate correctly. In the top left corner of the screen, an effect icon popped up showing me what was going on.

Feeyo, Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.