Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Cow Hearding Dog In Plains Encounters Goes Into Encounter But I Dont

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Khalest, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

OMG! I actually did the thing right this time & the information was there just like you said :D
    Anyhow, lolz, it used to just be 2 or 3 times total since i started this happened but lately (the past few weeks) its been everytime i encounter puppy, he goes into the encounter & im left waiting & wondering. I wait sometimes a few minutes to see if he comes back but puppy leaves me behind "every" time now. So theres your report...Go to it & fix puppy for me, lol...[​IMG]

08/17/2018 04:05
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9650 @ 3.00GHz (4) System RAM: 8175
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU RAM: 1983
    SotA.Win.64.819.Date.08.01.18
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (-490.0, 12.3, 37.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgtNDg5Ljk4MiwgMTIuMzQ3LCAzNy43MDkpfCgwLCAtMC4yNjUsIDAsIC0wLjk2NCl8MzkwLjY3MXwyOS41MTY3fDM4

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Alley Oop likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there's a hidden vale report 60985, though this is a different location.

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Yup, this new issue is the same as that Hidden Vale one. I've already put in a fix and it should be live with Release 57.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

Is that directed to me? If so its Greek, i have no idea what your reffering to or if i was supposed to post there or if here was ok & if so why your saying that.....whew, lol...:p

5. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

I also have a favor to ask or request whichever you wanna call it. Is there a chance you could either make puppy friendly & non-aggressive so when he see's us he wont ramble on over & start gnawing on our ankles? If not maybe you could replace him with like say...ooh...a big ass mean Rottweiler or a herder with a shotgun?
    The reson i ask is...well...i found myself avoiding puppy's encounters, not so much because of the getting left behind but because eventually i would inevitably have to kill him or he'd kill me....after about a half hour of biting :p I feel bad after i kill him because one thing, all he's doing is his job, which is protecting the herd & more the reason......he dies soooo pitifully. I hit him with one shot from Searing Beam & he staggers for a few steps & then collapses, not falls over dead, but collapses then i swear i can hear him let out one last howl, then he finally dies. He's such a fun loving little guy, if you watch him, he sometimes runs & chases the sheep or cows, whichever hes watching over, then goes & lays down behind or next to a rock or a large tree. Even when he senses your there or somethings different he says..."Woof?" with a question mark & i think its so cute. But i just dont see the sense in having to kill him, over some rocks or wood. Yes i get to into the games i play sometimes & im a bit over sensitive, but to me it just doesnt fit into the ideals the game has & is trying to show the player.

I appreciate the time youve taken to read this & the time (if any) youve thought it over & no i dont expect it to happen but i had to try & i do feel better for doing it...[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.