Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] This item has already been looted - on HOUSE CHEST

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Anvar, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

2. low chance.
    3 .no if your owner. yes if your not.
    4. Go to open a house chest / container as normal and sometimes you get the message
    that this container has already been looted. Ive even gone in my house and seen
    the chest lid wide open and you cant loot the container.
    Picking it up to inventory and replacing fixes it (maybe relogging / switching zones but not tried that)

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I've heard of this happening to another over the weekend. Does anyone have a repro for this? I couldn't make it happen, so I wonder if it only happens under certain conditions. If there are more clues we find to this I'll submit it with a report.
    @Anvar

3. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

@Lexie Ive had it happen multiple times, so far I dont think to the houseowner, but to my alt account who is coowner on my houses , so it might only happen to the non owner.

4. Lexie

Interesting, but I believe this can happen to the owner as well - that's what happened in the first case I had heard of. I'll see if I can find a repro for this and I'll also keep an eye out for any additional information.
    How is your internet connection and frame rate, generally?
    @Anvar

5. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

FPS is good, my internet is poor in terms of bandwith but good in terms of 0 paketloss and ok pings. Plenty for shroud. Also its never happened when theres network errors, or when theres a slight hiccup in fps (due to mem leaks). It only happened since the
    change of the npc chest system to wherw you now get the message that the items been looted and a graphical difference on the chest.

6. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

[​IMG]

House is owned by Anvar (in new brit market) Tinuviel is coowner. Shed just come into the scene (in multiplayer) went to house, opened bag once, and closed it, then harvested crops, went to open and got that message.
    Picking up and replacing bag fixes, but not going to work for non co-owners.
    The bag shows as private as she placed it, and can pick it up and replace it herself.

7. Lexie

@Anvar
    I forgot to tell you to use /bug at the spot this is happening at - info on how to use this is at the very top of the page.
    We'll check out the spot and see what we can find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.