Tavern Tuesday with the Zog Cabal

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Rogosh of the Zog Cabal, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Rogosh of the Zog Cabal Avatar

A broad shouldered young man stands in the square of Central Brittany. Fine clothing adorns him and a wide smile can be seen upon his face.

He clears "Hail Brave Adventurers!"

"I am Rogosh of the Zog Cabal. I am the Patron of the Staggered Hag Inn, in Blackstone Gate."
    Rogosh explains in a loud, yet clear tone.

"Every Tuesday at 8:00 PM cst my bartender Elijah will be serving folks at various locations around the world with the drinks of their desire. All are welcome to gather round and share stories, drinks, and good times with each other!" Rogosh gestures grandly as he speaks.

"This Tuesday we will be at the Fishing Expedition Island, providing beverages for all! Come and enjoy some of our fine beverages and some fishing this coming Tuesday!" The young man flourishes his cloak grandly as he bows.

Rogosh hangs a poster on a nearby bulletin board and fades away into the crowd.

[​IMG]

OOC: The Zog Cabal will be weekly hosting a Tavern Night RP on Tuesdays at 8:00 PM CST. All are welcome to attend. Until we establish a calendar with a rotation please follow this link: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/weekly-tavern-night.146033/

We will post weekly where the next Tavern Night in advance of the event. If you are interested in hosting at your tavern/inn and would like to be added to the rotation please contact myself on discord @Elijah#9780

If you would like your venue to be hosted and would like for me to serve as the bartender that can be arranged as well.

I look forward to seeing you all there, and rping with you all!

2. Rogosh of the Zog Cabal

Rogosh of the Zog Cabal Avatar

There will be no Tavern Tuesdays for the next two weeks due to the holiday season. Check back the weekend before Janurary 8th and find out where we'll be. If you wish to display your tavern or host a tavern night, please get in contact with me on the forums, through this thread or message, on discord @ Elijah#9780 I'll update everyone the weekend before the 8th with the location of our next Tavern Tuesday. It may be Brittany Warfs, but it may also be a player run tavern, we'll find out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.