A new resource to provide incentive for PvP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mimner, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

Because PVP is very competitive and that require a fine tune up in term of game & combat balance. I project an incredible amount of frustration in this forum when an archer will oneshot another adv. level 140 in full plate with a critical of 4000 of damage, or when the pet will not attack when ordered or when the nightmare will wipe a complet group with is 5000 damage on a undodgeable AoE cone. The game is not ready for PVP.

When you are in charge of a project, any project not just related to video game, you have the responsability to move things forward. Especially if you made a statement like SotA episode 2.
    I do not expect the Dev's team to stop their iterations to fix and balance the combat mechanics, that will be done on the spot when time is allowed and it's based on priorities which I believe that PVP should not be a priority.

Anyway, this is not my business to say what should be the priority and what shouldn't, this is just my opinion on what would be best for the game.

2. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Brother tell me more about this stealth dual wield as this has piqued my interest. How far do you take silent movement to make it effective? I took it to 120 as well as blind and body slam. What would you suggest as an opening? Silent, body slam, blind? How about ice fist to slow em down after the initial body slam out of stealth? R/Boris/El Pirata.

3. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

I play a LOT of PVP games with almost no reward. Currently loving Mordhau and Hunt:Showdown. Real PVPERs do not need a reward. The reward given is each kill.

Another requirement is a PVP community larger than 100 tops.

Come see me some time in Mordhau. I'll give you a reward.

4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

[​IMG]

Xiones and Duke Gréagóir like this.
  5. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

6. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

7. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

Being flagged as PVP reward you with a bonus in XP even if you don't get any kills.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.