Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bank "Not enough slots" error when plenty available

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Vladamir Begemot, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

09/11/2018 13:47
    Title: Bank "Not enough slots" error when plenty available
    Reproduction Rate: Intermittent, but many times over many months
    Blocker? No
    Details: I don't know how to replicate this, but it happens fairly regularly. I will try to drag items in a stack over to the bank and will get the pop-up error "Not enough space". I just had this happen now while trying to drag a stack of COTO's over (so one slot) into a bank that has 92 slots available. This is not caused by containers with too many items being dragged over.
    Steps to Reproduce: I will test further, but some thoughts. It may be on the first time you try to drag something into the bank after it loads. I believe it is only with stacks, not individual single items, but could be wrong there as well. It happens frequently enough that it should be easily experienced even if they exact cause isn't known.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 24411
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.830.Date.09.07.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/S Mart Factorium
    Area Display Name: S Mart Factorium
    Loc: (5.1, 79.8, -9.8)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UyBNYXJ0IEZhY3Rvcml1bXwoNS4xMDUsIDc5LjgwNSwgLTkuODAyKXwoMCwgMC4yOTEsIDAsIDAuOTU3KXwzMy41NTM5Mnw0MC4zODk1NXwzLjY0OTk5OQ==

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

It's been around for a long time now. It does seem to be only on the first attempt to drop something into the bank since the bank loads. At first, I thought it was that I was dragging it too soon before the bank was fully loaded (even though the bank was no longer greyed out), but I've had a few times when I got a call or something and even 3-5 minutes later, I still received the error. This is with maybe 4500 items in a bank that holds 8000 items. Hopefully this additional info will help.

Jaesun and Vladamir Begemot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.