Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cherry Tree pricing out of whack

Discussion in 'Release 63 QA Feedback' started by Elnoth, Feb 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

All the legacy trees that were sold in packs which include 2x one story 2x two story 1x three story and 1x four story are just 200 cotos (about a $2 equivalent), however the new cherry trees cost 1500 cotos ($15) for 1x three story tree and 2500 cotos ($25) for 1x four story tree.

It seems a bit absurd, is the plan to make selected decorations for "angel donators" ?

2. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

WHAAT ? Did they change this? I was playing with these on QA a few days and the cherry tree pack was 200 cotos. for 6 (3 each) of the 1-story and 2-story ones. I agree that 50 coto per tree jumping to 1500 coto and 2500 coto per tree seems......uhhhh....wow.

If this is intentional, I am going to be VERY angry Shim! Rinzai needs cherry trees!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    Elwyn likes this.
  3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Just checked it right now, "Cherry Tree Blossoms 6-pack" (3x 1-story 3x 2-story) is 200, a single 3-story is 1500, a single 4-story is 2500.

As for other trees, it seems that "epic" trees are 2500, but multi-size 6-packs (2x 1-story 2x 2-story, 1x 3-story, 1x 4-story) are 200. They also have (hard to read the small size text, we need scroll bars!) a bit about that these are Make-A-Difference for the National Autistic Society UK. (I read that first as Audubon Society thanks to the tiny text)

So it is different from the other trees, but it has not changed from what you saw before.

4. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

That price for 3 and 4 story trees is crazy how can a 4 story cost 25(2500) Coto if a Epic reaching to the Sky is 25 (2500) Coto:eek:
    And if they make a Epic cherry blossoms how much would that cost lol. (hey where are those in the store we need those):eek:

That would be a bummer and a lot of sales loss. The Jade Valley needs a lot of these. that's a non starter price.:(

Maybe they just hit the zero, to many times lol. (hope):rolleyes:
    because 1.5(150) Coto for a 3 story and 2.5(250) Coto for a 4 story is not so bad and seams in range. maybe there having a laugh (hope):rolleyes:

5. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

Well the 4 story Cherry tree seems to be epic because I could not even place it on an EMPTY City lot :(

I agree the 3 story is out of whack pricing wise

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.