1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

Chris' Daily Work Blog

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by Chris, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

Since the stuff I change usually impacts a lot of players in the game and our daily standup reports are usually brief, I thought I should start a quick blog style thread where I list the stuff I do each day.

I'll keep the thread locked and pinned so feel free to Discuss in another thread. Discuss here if you want: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ndom-discussion-about-chris-daily-blog.85583/

Plan is basically to try as often as possible to post stuff that I did that was relevant (maybe not so relevant) to players so you can start hating on it well before the next release.

Enjoy!

2. Chris

04/05/2017
    • Restored a broken warlock chain for 2 players in game which leads to...
    • Fixed the Warlock chain recipes so they don’t destroy items. I actually fixed the final recipe for R40 but was stupid and missed the recipes for the chains. Grr
    • Max decay accumulated raised from 12 hours to 24 hours. Goes into effect for R41!
    • Hour long video chat on tech stuff with Violation. Reminder, I will almost always do this kind of stuff and so far have not refused a request. Not a special favor for Violation. Link is
    • Did some deep investigation on why we had 56 players get a POTPIE error this morning. Looks like I'll be replacing our primary Router/Firewall box at our colocation center soon. :( Error coincided with a hardware panic on our box there. Xeon box with ECC RAM and redundant everything but something evil is happening to it and the hardware logs aren't catching it.
    • Updated logstash import types for some data for ELK stack and then added a pretty chart breaking down load times so we can start spotting anomalies more easily:
      [​IMG]
    • Started a blog... :)
    • Created a saved chart to show how many runes based on school and how many Auto/free attacks by weapon type. Shows not only the discrepancy by schools (distorted by starting weapon types slightly) but also that the ratio between auto/free to used rune is also out of whack. Blades are 2:1 whereas Bludgeon is 4:1.
      [​IMG]
    • At a player's request, did a quick heatmap of Novia. Only shows last 10,000 points but still gives rough idea of where people travel
      [​IMG]
    • Added a spawn delay for Daemon in the catacombs to annoy farmers...
    • Increased the amount of damage reduction caused by Break Weapon skill, increased the duration, and made it so it can stack up to 3 times.
    • Was just convinced by @BurningToad that we need to do ONE. MORE. PATCH! to fix another case of stun/move lock that was discovered... Expect to see that go live tomorrow.
    • Redfish demands equality for Hidden Vale so here is a heatmap for it:
      [​IMG]
    • Break Armor debuff power decreased from 1+skillLevel/25 to 1+skillLevel/50 but duration tripled and changed to stack up to 3 times. GM in the skill can now decrease a targets Damage Resist by 9 (or more with Break Armor buff gear) for 30 seconds vs old version of 5 for 10 seconds.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  3. Chris

04/06/2017
    • Coffee, home made all bran muffin.
    • Quick investigation into why someone's web representation of our sky was not quite syncing up. (buck passed to other coders)
    • After data mining, playing, and spread sheeting some of the bludgeon stuff some conclusions:
      • DPS significantly lower than blades
      • Defining feature is stunning BUT stuns are available via other methods, such as air and earth and relatively short stuns like those in Bludgeon don't slow down targets for long but do build up their stun resistance and therefore are NOT very desirable
      • Berserk skill can improve DPS but even at GM it does not reach blade DPS and also reduces avoidance dramatically which is essential to survival in high end world.
      • Super high strength + berserk with 2 handed can achieve good DPS but even then, the super short duration stuns are as much a negative as positive AND you're defense will be pitiful
      • AE Ground Pound can be effective due to larger ranger than whirling blades but in all but extreme cases Earthquake is more effective for less focus AND gives a stun chance but at the cost of reagents
      • Break Armor to reduce damage should give improved DPS and party usefulness BUT most creatures currently have zero damage resistance so it does nothing except in PVP in reality
    • First partial fix is going to be to give most creatures some level of Damage Resistance, Avoidance, and Parry. Major side effects:
      • All melee types will be slightly less effective. High hit, low damage effects (Double shot, rapid shot, multishot, etc) will suffer the most BUT those were designed with this in mind.
      • Warrior types will get some, mages probably none which will also help differentiate them more. Best way to deal with casters will be melee, best way to deal with warriors will be magic.
    • Made a few free trial ads and promoted them for a whopping $50 to do more testing on our player acquisition pipe.
    • More investigation into creature damage resistance shows even things that had damage resistance were not having it applied because they had zero damage absorption rate. Gah... fixing. <Insert melee player rage here as things will be more challenging to melee players>
    • Updating resistances and innates of 100% of creatures in game
    • Balance pass on melee creature hit points to bring them down to a more reasonable value since they will now take less damage.
    • Major pass on elemental resistances. They were only take 50% damage from all melee. Removing that and replacing with more standard damage resistance, avoidance, dodge based on type.
    • A designer's computer stopped working so I had to put on my IT hat and fix it. :(

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  4. Chris

04/07/2017

• Ugh... 2 more "Burps" where our router kicked 70-100 people offline and blocked logins briefly. Looks like we're going to have to have a brief downtime today so I can swap out power supplies and swap boxes. Expect some announcement on that later. Still figuring out logistics.... *Puts on devops hat*
    • And... today is going to be a small blog because I'll be offsite a bit. Meh... TGIF!
    • After doing a ton of searching into what is up with the blade server that acts as our single point of connection to the 7gbit fiber, I discovered that one of the two power supplies had a loose power cable and was turning on and off and causing power surges. Now fixed and we'll be watching it carefully over the weekend.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  5. Chris

04/09/2017
    Early morning work while waiting for the 3 year old to wake up:

• Stun duration on crushing blow and knock back doubled and chance to stun cut in half. Fewer stuns means they are less likely to be resisted so even though this seems bad or neutral, this is actually better in actual practice.
    • Groundpound damage changed from meleedamage + (2 to 10) to meleedamage*1.4, base focus increased from 16 to 22, and cast time changed from 1.5 to 2 seconds. General idea being to make high tier runes bigger, more powerful Damage multiplier will scale much better at high levels.
    • Only one trial user banned for trying to cheat so far! Way better than expected!
    • Monitored network most the day and saw zero network issues! /cheer
    • Did our TAXES! YES! Woohoo! :)

6. Chris

04/10/2017
    Monday is meeting day! Sneaking in some work around a busy day of meetings!

• Adding a metrics log for testing how many people actually use First Person. We spend a fair amount of time supporting this and need to know if anyone is using it!
    • Put together some metrics charts from the weekends play test. Around 1100 new trial users and more than 200 spent 2+ hours. Looks like dramatically more people made it through the tutorial this release vs last. New user experience still needs LOTS more love though.
    • Starting on Polearm evaluation. Rough idea behind polearm from years ago was they have a range advantage (3m vs 2m) and they let you move people around and control their position and they let you skip shields. Their DPS is currently below Swords based on metrics and also based on my own testing. I don't think the range thing really ends up working as it is too difficulty to judge and players just end up fighting like everyone else. Pushing and pulling things tends to just be annoying instead of useful so my quick judgement is that they need a little love to at least get them back into the same rand of DPS as swords but it needs to be done in a way that is unique and defining to polearms. Currently leaning towards making damage multiplier for critical hits be something defined by the weapon. Currently it does Max damage - Max damage X 2 on a crit.
    • Updated the top tier warrior elf to make him more challenging. Currently only found as a miniboss type in the dog room shooting gallery in the Rise.
    • Added a max crit stat to weapon archetypes. Set to current value of 2 for all weapons but now at 2.5 for Polearms and Crossbows. This was added for Crossbows because unlike bows, they do not get a strength bonus of any sort.
    • Kickoff meeting for a new map.
    • Removed 100% return of experience for unlearning Chain Lightning and Fire Proof skills. Reminder, if you want to unlearn either of those do it this release and you'll all your experience back into your pool instead of only 50%!
    • LONG Leads meeting where we talked about stuff, big stuff... that I cannot share...

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  7. Chris

04/11/2017
    • Pet users rejoice, today is the day I fix pets! Digging into the system now as it is not something I have looked at until now.
    • So spell summoned pets and tamed pets are totally different. Going to fix up spell summons first.
    • Looks like we just were missing tech to tie in skill level to the pet power. Just added that. Now working on math to balance the power of the pet to the owner + skill level.
    • First attempt to fix them will be to increase their level based on caster's skill and level. Going with (skillLevel + adventurerLevel/2)/4. So if you're level 80 and have an 80 in summon fire elemental skill, instead of your fire elemental being level 10 it will be 10+(80+80/2)/4 = 30, 30+10 = level 40 fire elemental and have about 3-4X hps and a better hit chance. Still working this...
    • Spent 2 hours in meetings with potential candidates
    • Lots of time evaluating taming. It is actually pretty good... There are some specific problems that I'll be addressing but overall power for cost feels about right.
    • Fixing pet speeds in general....
    • Post mortem prep and then spent 2 hours telling people to suck it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  8. Chris

04/12/2017

• First 2 hours of the day spent replying to a stack of emails that had piled up. :(
    • Current thoughts on taming after more testing and sleeping on it
      • Hit points and level of tamed creatures are fine or possibly a bit high
      • Reduced focus pool still feels like it is a reasonable especially if players work on Taming Concentration skill
      • Move speed of tamed pets was CRAP... fixed already and made them match the creature type. Wolves are fast, bears moderate, spiders still slowest but all of them are about 50% or more faster.
      • DPS is low but about on target in my book but from player sentiment, this feels like the thing players really want increased the most
      • Current planned compromise to make tamed creatures more something you have to take care of but with more rewards is to reduce or eliminate their natural healing so the tamer has to keep them healed and then increase the DPS of the tamed pets. So they will be a bit more work and more at risk of death but they will be more effective as a combat tool.
    • Added all tame skills to the "100% unlearn list" for R41. Those that still do not approve of Taming after my improvements to it will have the option to reclaim almost all the experience they spent on it.
    • Taming improvements in place and waiting to be tested. Should be both more damaging and have more survivability in combat but might require healing between fights.
      • All creatures gain at least 20 base strength. This increases both damage and hit points
      • Move speeds all at least 1.5x
      • All creatures gain damage resistance to match their wild counterparts
      • Out of combat health regen reduced to combat level health regen but not eliminated
    • MOON MAGIC TIME:
      • Tier 2 spell: Fireflies. Surrounds target with fireflies making target easier to hit and increasing crit chance. Also clear way to mark designated target for large group combats.
    • Taking a break from implementation work to write up a quick presentation for a college class. Have to dig up an 90 minutes of content by tomorrow night. :) I will attempt to record the talk to share with the community if they are OK with it.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  9. Chris

04/13/2017

• More work on Lunar magic
    • Dealing with some localization issues (Those interested in helping localize, keep your eyes open!)
    • More discussions on getting the public data box exposed. For those curious on how to use it, go read up on Elasticsearch! https://www.elastic.co/products/elasticsearch
    • Work on slides for a presentation for a class of graduate students in a game development class. Still hoping to be able to record this and share with the community.

10. Chris

04/14/2017

Technically I'm on PTO today to take Maxine (my 3-year-old) to spend the weekend with her grandparents. Her school is closed for Good Friday. First time the wife and I will be away from the munchkin for more than 12 hours since she was born! Big steps!

I woke up at 3:30AM and couldn't get back to sleep though so I'm sneaking some work in before I go...

• Wrapping up the new Lunar magic and handing it off to VFX person so he can make it look cool!
    • Starting on cool things for The Fall... more details to come.

11. Chris

04/17/2017

Busy meeting day today as always on Monday!

• Finally got the last parts of the 2 new lunar magic spells checked in. Fire Flies and Meteor Shower should be live in R41
    • Updated Ice Storm to be a persistent effect in an area it is should have been all along. This means you cast it on a spot, it creates an ice field and entering that field will slow you down even if you weren't in that area when it was cast
    • Leads meeting
    • Meeting to discuss progress of The Fall and special sauce that will make it Super cool.
    • Work on special sauce for The Fall... Special... Sauce...
    • Put on IT hat. Building a new replacement machine for future employee

12. Chris

04/18/2017
    Bad start to my day... bought a taco that was marked as egg, spinach, and mushroom but when I opened it I found it was a bean and cheese taco! #firstworldproblems Life...will... go on...
    • Working on special elements for The Fall
    • Working on PVP focused artifacts for The Fall
    • DESIGN CHANGE: Acrobatics passive in Light armor tree currently gives Damage Resistance. This makes little sense fictionally and also does little to help light armor people since they tend to wear light armor that has a low damage absorption cap, meaning the max percentage of a hit it can absorb is very low. Probably going to switch this to be a full time dodge chance bonus of around 1 point per 25 points of skill. instead of damage resistance. That way it can also help with many spells as well.
    • Added Acrobatics to the 100% experience untraining list for R41
    • Did a tech talk Tuesday with Violation which made me realize just how bad this haircut is...
    • Finishing setting up a new machine
    • BAM... just finished a new artifact that gives bonuses based on how drunk you are!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  13. Chris

04/19/2017

• A few quick meetings this morning
    • Evasion duration increased to be more in line with other short duration defense skills.
    • Fixed a bug on the fire fly spell
    • Checked in two more artifacts and added support for a new buff type (won't say what it is to avoid spoilers)
    • Adding 6 new crazy buffs for The Fall
    • Adding 6 new distribution methods for above buffs...
    • Made VFX for said buffs... shh... programmer art.
    • Fixed Marshall helm so it doesn't screwup armor sets
    • Created special ore nodes for The Fall
    • At Richard's request, I made ghosts even more annoying for warriors to fight
    • Confusion will no longer work on ghosts... lolz... :p
    • At Richard's request, I made damage on the player clear the stillness buff so archers can't stand toe to toe in combat and get bonuses

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  14. Chris

04/20/2017

• Increased the rate at which things get damaged by 25%. Probably will keep creeping this value up as currently both from testing and player reports, stuff never needs replacing.
    • Overly long meeting about localization
    • Investigating Eagle Eye. Looks like it is only doing part of what it was intended to do...
    • AND while stepping through code to see exactly what Eagle Eye was really doing, Unity crashed and is now doing a full import. See you in a few hours and f*ck Unity! grrr...
    • And back in business...
    • Cleaning up our most frequently visited test map because it was taking longer and longer to load because of lots of cruft.
    • Working on a few new artifacts for R41. Also, adding new effects to Torch of Jerik.
    • Added 4 new effect fields for use in The Fall
    • Added 5 new weapons with unique effects
    • Added new shared stat for Poison Effectiveness that makes poison more powerful
    • Updated the poison effects to use the bonus. All but Chaos use it on both debuffs and damage.
    • Updated all daggers, short blades, and spears to have a poison effectiveness bonus

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  15. Chris

04/21/2017

• Investigating claims that bows were nerfed. Upon investigation, all melee got nerfed but mostly just when fighting bears.
    • Fixing bears having double armor values
    • Evaluating options for un-nerfing melee....
    • Melee AND ranged base damage rate increased about 15% but this is only for autoattack and free attack.
    • Updated caltrops to do 50% instead of 20% slow, do damage based of target's current speed, and also made it so it won't stack with other slows
    • Explosive potions can now go on the utility bar! "You wanna see crazy? I'm making gravy without the lumps!"
    • Trying to figure out why some artifact instruments are pesky...
    • Died in the Fall repeatedly. Only died twice to actually falling! go me
    • Put on IT hat and fixed someone's computer and installed Office and set up their email. took off IT hat
    • Investigating a VFX issue with particle lights.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  16. Chris

04/23/2017

• Posted a poll trying to make sure I'm on the same page with backers when working on combat improvements.

04/24/2017

• Changed elevation so it no longer changes the damage of dots
    • Fixed bear armor (forgot to check it in so not on QA yet)
    • REVERTED: Celestial Blessing no longer gives sun resistance(Still gives the other 3 resistances though.
    • Hamstring attack now does full melee damage instead of 2 points. This is now a fairly powerful attack.
    • Fixed Fire flies icon.
    • Checked in changes to base weapon damage to compensate for more armor.
    • Fixed Shield of Air getting worse if stacked.
    • Confusion now requires successful cast to apply experience.
    • Fixed Body Slam so it can't be used when rooted.
    • Blue blooded now in line with Fire proof and well grounded at 0.25 points of resistance per point.
    • Added Blue Blooded to the 100% experience reclaim on untraining for R41.
    • Added a conditional option to require target be another player. (We have had this as a formula option but not a valid target option)
    • Changing pick pockets to be player only until we have a system in place that feels meaningful. Right now it just gives you a virtue hit and lets you do it while they stare at you.
    • Shield of Crystal can no longer be case on Pets. (Rage thread starting in 3,2,1...)
    • Added Shield of Crystal to the 100% experience reclaim on untrain list.
    • WTF, why did I get a bug to remove sun resistance from Celestial Blessing? It is a magic school. :/ I just put it back and thanks to BDF for pointing that out and calling me on it.
    • Fixed tooltip for Douse to only show the newer value for the first resistance.
    • Removed "ass" from Necklace of civility's dictionary.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  17. Chris

04/25/2017
    Super hero day today at daycare. Maxine went as bat girl. One of her class members went as an astronaut because he said that astronauts are real superheroes. #hopeforourfuture

• Meteor Shower should now effect players in PVP. Previously it was just working on creatures.
    • Fixed Knight Marshal's Winged Helm to not break set bonuses
    • Updated confusion fields to not effect dead players
    • Updated all Cabalist effects to not effect dead players
    • Fixed all artifact instruments to be easier to use. They were only attempting to recast 1 time every 20 seconds and if you weren't busy with a note right at that moment it waited another 20 seconds to recast. Not it will check every 5 seconds and the buff will last 30 seconds. NOTE: Many of these do not and will not help the user. For instance, the fleet flute and stealth instrument do nothing for the guy playing them!
    • Riposte will now only train and give defensive bonus when the attack hits something. Also, riposte was only giving defensive bonus to the first attack! That has been changed to all attacks for the duration of the skill. This skill will likely get some real love soon to make it more compelling.
    • Starting the long slog of setting data so they are more accurately blocked by cover. Also fixing the getting hit by a spell AFTER the target has moved behind a wall issue. This could take a while. :/
    • And finished survey of 400+ runes done
      • All appropriate spells and skills should now be blocked correctly when the target goes behind a wall or gains cover during casting time. Yes, this means that you should be able to more accurately jump behind pillars to avoid firebolts, etc
      • Many skills/spells were set wrong for damage flags so they were not receiving cover bonus, now fixed. (Seriously, too many to list)
      • Many skills had flags corrected to be properly blocked, parried, dodged. The most noticeable was Double Thrust first attack could be blocked, dodged or parried but the second attack was couldn't be defended against. Lots others fixed as well.
    • Fixed Gaia's Heart so it can be used in either hand.
    • Improved Opportunity Strike. Window for use after dodge increased and damage on bonus hit raised from 1.25X base to 2X base and still bypasses armor.
    • Fortify Defense is now fixed! It was actually working before but only vs very limited category of attacks. Now it should work if within 1-2 seconds of being critically hit by any attack not flagged as a magic type.
    • Solved missing terrain error in Midras Ruins. SorcerousSteve had a local change that was never checked in! He was doing the "Works fine on my machine!" thing... Fixed.
    • I was investigating crafting bonuses and how they were applied specifically for Death magic and immediately found a very bad math bug.
      • Bonus for near death was being applied like this:
        bonus = 1.0 + percentDead + nearDeathPowerBonus
        BUT should have been this:
        bonus = 1.0 + (percentDead *(1+ nearDeathPowerBonus))
        which means that the near death power bonus from gear was being applied to all death magic all the time before. So if you had a piece with a 20% near death bonus, it was really a 20% to all death magic all the time. UGH... Fixed
      • I looked over the numbers and my belief is death magic gear bonuses are still too high. It is really the only magic school that gets straight up damage bonuses and it really doesn't need them.
      • The other fix that I need to figure out is corpse explosion. Corpses are only supposed to explode one time. Several people have tried to fix it with no luck. I'm going to see if I can get something in today or tomorrow to fix this
      • Going to go with just those two changes to death magic for R41 and see if that gets things under control a little bit. If not, I'll reexamine it again in R42
    • Time for a leads meeting!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  18. Chris

04/26/2017
    Waiting for something horrible to happen. So far this release and build cycle has been super painless with no crazy blocker type issues...

• Updating to the latest patch of Unity 5.5
    • Reduced the the exponent for the final attunement calculations for negative attunement comparisons to match that of positive attunement at 1.5 instead of 2. This is to take a bit off the absolute highest attunement delta situations. (Very small part of trying to flatten the play time to power curve a bit)
    • Updated Ice field tooltip to more accurately represent what it does
    • Due to changes ongoing gear buffs, it was possible to get Tapsoul to a point where it would both add massive focus AND heal you. Restoring Tap Soul to its old state where the focus gain still uses all buffs but the health lost only relies on skill level but not attunement. The result will be minimal for low to mid power death mages but high level death mages will take far more damage per use though still regain the same focus.
    • CLARIFICATION ON ABOVE CHANGE. This does not mean high skill people take more damage, I just meant that they will be impacted by this change more. A low skill person might have been taking 32 before and 34 after this change. A high skill person might have been taking 10 before and 28 after.
    • Tap Soul added to the 100% experience reclaim on untrain list for those not happy with the above change.
    • Fixed cover settings for skeleton mage fireballs. It was using a very old rune that wasn't in the proper folder. These will now use cover.
    • Fixed an exception that was occurring when scoring a critical hit while boxing!
    • Doubled the duration of the Base icefield from. This is the part that hangs around, not the debuff you get when you pass through it.
    • Looking into agro and taunting and escape
      • Escape was setup wrong. Now will effect the 5 best targets in a 10m radius
      • Discovered that natural health regen was generating agro. :/ Fixed
      • Discovered a bug in how agro decays that would negatively impact players trying to hold agro! agro was divided into channels based on how the agro was generated and each channel was decaying at full rate. So generating agro on multiple channels, say from an attack, a taunt skill, and from healing someone, would decay faster than that the guy who was just attacking or just healing. This is mostly fixed and likely in patch 1
      • Updated some numbers on Agro to reduce the agro from healing and also reduce the agro from pets.
      • Discovered that "Taunt" and "Escape" were only generating half the agro delta expected!
      • Increased Taunt's base effectiveness
    • Fixed 106 runes that were spamming errors due to a data change in how we define target type.
    • Fixed a terrain issue where bad data could cause exceptions on map loads
    • Made NPC fire elementals immune to environmental fire again
    • Confirmed that durability is working as expected at a code level. We'll likely change weapons to decay more slowly and armor to decay more quickly but for now, doesn't look like anything crazy happened
    • Dramatically increased the effectiveness of meteor shower. it was kind of lame due to some bad math on my part.
    • Increased armor damage rate slightly and decreased weapon damage rate back to almost the same level it was at in R40
    • Nerfed ghost defenses significantly. They are now less magic resistant and also easier to damage with physical

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  19. Chris

04/27/2017
    LAUNCH DAY! Whoop whoop!

• More testing on the attunement change (Spoilers, I'll probably move it back up a bit)
    • Looking at corpse explosion options
    • Corpse explosion will only work 3 times per corpse. Since there is now a limit to the "Fuel" for this spell and spam casting will be less of an issue, I have reduced the cool down time from 12 to 6 seconds.
    • Added corpse explosion to the 100% experience regain when untraining list for R41
    • Screw it, added all death magic to 100% unlearn.
    • Moved Attunement curve back up to close to where it was for R40.
    • Tap Soul a little too brutal. Patch 2 will have it reduced in damage by 10 points
    • Fixed meteor shower prereq to be minimum 40 vs 20 skill.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  20. Chris

04/28/2017
    I quit blogging changes yesterday because I spent most of the day playing to see what else needed to change....

• Troll resistances fixed to be less painful. Less damage resistance and also less sun/fire resistance
    • Yep, summoned pets did not get all the upgrades that were listed due to a bad formula parser. This is fixed and checked in. Elemental pets should get about 50% more health than current depending on level.
    • Tamed pets should be 50-150hps more in next patch.... grrr...
    • Agro multiplier for pets was 2x in R40 and 1X in R41. Reducing this further to compensate for other in how pet agro gets applied. For the weekend patch it should be 0.33X. The biggest problem is pet owners got a double whammy of agro for healing their pets and made it super easy to pull agro just through a heal.
    • Updated several artifacts that were added in R41

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.