Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Did not get the crystal ball from the lost vale quest.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by ShurTugal, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

Reproduction Rate: Since the quest is so challenging and I had to do it with a group and getting a group together to redo it is rough, I have not reproduced it. I simply did not get it when I did the quest. I was streaming and grouped up with elgarion at the time :)

Blocker: NA

Details: I did the quest while grouped with elgarion at the time. both of us were streaming so there is that footage to review and I did not get the crystal ball when I completed the objectives. got the banner but no crystal ball. :)

Steps to reproduce: Same as above

user specs: I7:7700K, GTX 1070, 16gig rams, windows 10,

Anything you can do to assist me with this would be fantastic since I have been wanting that crystal ball since it came out and I finally was in a group that could do it and than it didn't happen. kinda disappointing :) thanks guys. love the game :) keep up the great work :)

2. Nick

Nick Avatar

I had some issues with it too. I managed to get the crystal ball after clicking the keywords over and over again. Hope that helps.

*edit* I only did one of the rooms though.

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Did you talk to the child in the temple named Anais rather than the Skeleton and ask for it?

Jaesun likes this.
  4. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

I did indeed talk to child after skeleton. I typed in crystal ball and she asked me if I wanted on. I say yes please and then child says if I am so pollite. Here you go but it doesn't show in inventory. I talk to child after and it says it had given to me but its not in inventory....

5. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Just to confirm: You have never gotten the crystal ball from Anais in Lost Vale, is that correct? I ask because she will only give one to you.

Also, on rare occasions players will sometimes be told by the game that they received a quest reward, but it's not in their inventory. Most of these times, the item appears when they move to a new map or log in later on. (And a few times the item isn't showing because the player didn't realize they had an inventory filter in use.) Can you confirm for me that you've logged back into the game later and the crystal ball was still not in your inventory, and your inventory had no filters in use ?

Mishikal likes this.
  6. ShurTugal

ShurTugal Avatar

I had not received it prior. Have not been in game for a few days cause work but last time I checked I didn't see it there. I will look again when I log in tomorrow. At work atm. Thanks for the response.

7. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the updates. I've added it as issue #64097

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.