Happy Hour in Q2 2017 - Each Wednesday @ 8 PM Central springing for the tab at a Novian pub near you

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Stryker Sparhawk, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Happy Hour in Release 40, 41 and 42 - Striding forth with that spring in his step, Stryker will travel to one of Novian's finest pubs, inns and taverns each week for an hour to bankroll a bar tab for drinks in hopes of sharing stories, news, critique of the arts, music, dancing and otherwise unplanned mayhem each Wednesday at 8 PM (NBT/Central).

Release 40:

April 5th - PaxLair Tavern @ 8 PM in downtown PaxLair - @Sean Silverfoot has invited us back once again to the newly reopened and revitalized PaxLair Tavern located along the shores of Spindrift Bay. East of Brittany along the coast and almost to the Vabaun Pass, PaxLair is the city of Peace ran by Governor @Winfield. We will gather to share new and past experiences and tell of tales in rebuilding such a memorable place!

April 12th - *** POSTPONED UNTIL 4/19 ***

April 19th - Bastion's Point @ 8 PM Central (NBT) - Located nearest to Solace Bridge, Bastion's Point is home to past Release Parties and other social events. We will gather near the main square and socialize at the tavern for an evening of revelry during the laborious work week.

April 26th - Celestial Gardens @ 8 PM Central (NBT) - We will be closing out release 40 at @EclipseMaiden 's tropical paradise, on the beaches of Celestial Gardens, located in Spindrift Bay between Brittany and Elad's Lighthouse! Help us wrap up April with a drink and a song this Wednesday!

Release 41:

May 3rd - Snug Harbor @ 8 PM Central (NBT) We're going South into Longfall this week, to celebrate a little Trio de May-o with a trip to Snug Harbor, home of Governor @Lazarus Long and his honeymooner's paradise! Come join us at 8 PM this Wednesday to lift a mug of your favorite libation. /toast

May 10th - The Ockenshire & Markhamm Farmhouse Meadery in Dawn's Keep @ 8 PM Central (NBT) - Established by @Thexedor Markhamm and @Turock Ockenshire, the Meadowy in Dawn's Keep was announced and established in June of 492 PC and has been in almost continuous operation bringing quality produce and brewing ingredient since. Join us in the gentle hills surrounding Governor @Rufus D`Asperdi fortified town this Wednesday!

May 17th - Serenite @ 8 PM - On the eastern seaboard of the Grunvald desert region, the salt marshes give a bit of an oasis and taking advantage of such places are the residents of Serenite. Through discipline and focus, the city has prospered with a mix of cultures, both human and kobold. It is here that will go give a visit and toast to @Duke William of Serenite and his court at his castle within the city. See you there this Wednesday!

May 24th - Jade Valley (Isle of Elysium) @ 8 PM - We will be gathering for an informal end of the release Happy Hour at the Jade Gardens Bar and Grill in downtown Jade Valley. Home to Governor @Mal Hari and the other Jade Dragons, this city of the Phoenix Republic exemplifies hospitality to all cultures, while maintaining a distinct feel of its own. Hope to see you there! Hope the weather allows me to attend. o_O

Release 42: (The Answer?)

May 31st - In this day of magical moving pictures, we will be meting at 8 PM NBT (Central) in the Filthy Stag in Ordinis Mortis - South of Brittany we shall travel, in the tavern we shall rabble. Rabble on, my good friend, rabble on. A day to truly say: "Hold my beer..."

June 7th - PaxLair Tavern in PaxLair - Onto 3 years of Happy Hour on Wednesday nights! We will gather this evening at the PaxLair Tavern to lift our mugs and momentarily reflect on the planning of things to come...

June 14th - Held in Port Phoenix and hosted by Lady Adnor

June 21st - Diamond Fields in Elysium @ 8 PM - We will be traveling to that place you all are faun of, Elysium and specifically, Diamond Fields, which is nested with several entrances in Port Phoenix, Jade Valley or Sparrowfall. @Lace has invited us over to celebrate Happy Hour for the Trevor Project this evening, and come share a drink with us, exchange an emote or recipe, or discuss the week's events. See you there!

June 28th - Serpent's Watch @ 8 PM - We will be in @Woftam town, at his tavern, sampling his hooch for free. Come, join us, for the end of the release and watch Life at the End of the Universe.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Time Lord and Lady Adnor like this.
  2. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

April 5th - PaxLair Tavern @ 8 PM in downtown PaxLair - @Sean Silverfoot has invited us back once again to the newly reopened and revitalized PaxLair Tavern located along the shores of Spindrift Bay. East of Brittany along the coast and almost to the Vabaun Pass, PaxLair is the city of Peace ran by Governor @Winfield. We will gather to share new and past experiences and tell of tales in rebuilding such a memorable place!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  4. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

April 12th - *** POSTPONED until 4/19 *** Bastion's Point @ 8 PM Central (NBT) - Located nearest to Solace Bridge, Bastion's Point is home to past Release Parties and other social events. We will gather near the main square and socialize at the tavern for an evening of revelry during the laborious work week.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  5. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

I will be postponing the trip tonight to Bastion's Point. I apologize for the late hour cancellation, but due to some 'under the weather' issues we will pick this back up next week. Thank you and we'll see you next week!

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Caree Death

Caree Death Avatar

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

April 19th -the sequel- Bastion's Point @ 8 PM Central (NBT) - Located nearest to Solace Bridge, Bastion's Point is home to past Release Parties and other social events. We will gather near the main square and socialize at the tavern for an evening of revelry during the laborious work week.

Thank you for all the get well wishes. Things are much better this week. :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Time Lord likes this.
  8. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

April 26th - Celestial Gardens @ 8 PM Central (NBT) - We will be closing out release 40 at @EclipseMaiden 's tropical paradise, on the beaches of Celestial Gardens, located in Spindrift Bay between Brittany and Elad's Lighthouse! Help us wrap up April with a drink and a song this Wednesday!

On the island map, the site is marked Calypso Beach.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Time Lord likes this.
  9. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Release 41 is here!

May 3rd - Snug Harbor @ 8 PM Central (NBT) We're going South into Longfall this week, to celebrate a little Trio de May-o with a trip to Snug Harbor, home of Governor @Lazarus Long and his honeymooner's paradise! Come join us at 8 PM this Wednesday to lift a mug of your favorite libation. /toast

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  10. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

May 10th - The Ockenshire & Markhamm Farmhouse Meadery in Dawn's Keep @ 8 PM Central (NBT) - Established by @Thexedor Markhamm and @Turock Ockenshire, the Meadowy in Dawn's Keep was announced and established in June of 492 PC and has been in almost continuous operation bringing quality produce and brewing ingredient since. Join us in the gentle hills surrounding Governor @Rufus D`Asperdi fortified town this Wednesday!

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  11. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I was going to attend for once and wouldn't you know it, I had a crash to desktop three times and have to reinstall. It is 8:07 and I'm at...2%. *cries*

Time Lord likes this.
  12. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

May 17th - Serenite @ 8 PM - On the eastern seaboard of the Grunvald desert region, the salt marshes give a bit of an oasis and taking advantage of such places are the residents of Serenite. Through discipline and focus, the city has prospered with a mix of cultures, both human and kobold. It is here that will go give a visit and toast to @Duke William of Serenite and his court at his castle within the city. See you there this Wednesday!

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  13. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

May 24th - Jade Valley (Isle of Elysium) @ 8 PM - We will be gathering for an informal end of the release Happy Hour at the Jade Gardens Bar and Grill in downtown Jade Valley. Home to Governor @Mal Hari and the other Jade Dragons, this city of the Phoenix Republic exemplifies hospitality to all cultures, while maintaining a distinct feel of its own. Hope to see you there! Hope the weather allows me to attend. o_O

On Friday, May 26th, the Release 42 Party will be hosted in Jade Valley as well, and Happy Hour will give you a chance to be able to find it! ;)

Time Lord likes this.
  14. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

I'm so sorry I just saw this Stryker
    But I also had tickets for all the family to see Aliens Covenant last night.

Again my apology hope it was a good party.

P.S. please send me a direct message next time so I can get the word out (I don't read forums enough):D

Time Lord and Stryker Sparhawk like this.
  15. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Release 42: (The Answer?)

May 31st - (8 PM Central US in Ordains Mortis) - In this day of magical moving pictures, we will be meting at 8 PM NBT (Central) in the Filthy Stag in Ordinis Mortis - South of Brittany we shall travel, in the tavern we shall rabble. Rabble on, my good friend, rabble on. A day to truly say: "Hold my beer..."

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Time Lord likes this.
  16. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

We'll be starting in another hour at the Filthy Stag!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Time Lord likes this.
  17. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

June 7th - PaxLair Tavern in PaxLair - Onto 3 years of Happy Hour on Wednesday nights! We will gather this evening at the PaxLair Tavern to lift our mugs and momentarily reflect on the planning of things to come...

18. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

June 14th - Port Phoenix - at the Gustball field - SE of the docks.
    Stryker has been called away this evening, so in his stead I will be your humble host. (but we are still spending Stryker's gold *grin*)
    We shall pop in to the fine folks in Port Phoenix where merriment, music and maybe even a little mayhem.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Fionwyn Wyldemane and Time Lord like this.
  19. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I don't know how I've been missing this thread o_O I could use a Happy Hour right now :D~TL~

Lady Adnor and Fionwyn Wyldemane like this.
  20. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

@Time Lord Would have loved to see you there! We will look for you next week.. you too @Fionwyn Wyldemane ;)
    Next week - June 21st - Diamond Fields - Happy Hour for the Trevor Project
    Take care and make every day the best you can :)

Fionwyn Wyldemane and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.