Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] After I lock the doors anyone can come in

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by CatherineRose, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

1. Title: After I lock the doors in my row store front house and open door anyone can come in anyway.
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details:I lock the doors. Then if Iopen the doors and leave the doors open anyone can then walk through the open doorway even tho the door is marked locked. This used to not be the case. Before the door had to be unlocked for anyone to enter the doorway.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Just unlock the doors and go in and out and then lock the doors again and then open the door and anyone can still go in or out.
    6. User Specs: i7, nvidia graphic card, ssd drive, 16 gb ram
    This is in Silverdale Market. Area: Silverdale Market (POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/Silverdale Market) Loc: (-21.4, 38.0, 133.0)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@CatherineRose, just to clarify, are you locking all the doors en masse at the lotstone or are you right clicking and locking individual doors?

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Alley Oop I did it both ways. If I lock just a door at the door then if I open it (not unlock it) and forget it is open anyone can walk in the doorway. If I lock the doors at the marker and go inside my house and then leave and forget the door is open ...well really not forget because I am checking this out ....a guest can just go in the through the doorway even tho the doors are locked from the marker. I used to be able to lock a door and unless I unlocked no one could walk through the doorway.

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Submitted! #60697

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.