Quest XP is 10x its normal amount right now... so the amount it normally should be

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vladamir Begemot, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Doing sieges might actually be worthwhile now.

Anpu likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

That wasn’t the way people were exploiting this (the troll toenails).

3. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

Thats what I said....

Anpu likes this.
  4. Spungwa

Spungwa Avatar

This, I agree many of the quests XP needed boosting. The big issue is the huge discrepancy between producer XP acquisition rate and requirement compared to the adventure XP acquisition rate and requirement. As quests give both, this creates a problem and this is made bigger with repeatable quests (or early quests that can be repeated by making new characters).

Regards
    Spung

5. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

This could be a good opportunity for those who didn't exploit all the various bug to get more crafting xp ( catapults, and so on) or those who do not stand afk at crafting table using bots, to get in touch with others.
    P.S. not refering to anyone in particular ( i know 90% of crafter do or did it) but could be good to fix those obscenities that Made ppl gather insane amount of crafting xp while they sleeping

6. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

100% agree that the quest XP rewards, where they are now with the 10x value, is much better; there is actually a palpable reward for doing the quests. The quests (despite the difficulty due to the way the quest system is currently) are worthwhile doing. To be honest, before this change, I gave up doing quests years ago because it simply was not worth the time/hassle. Now it is.

Vulgaren, Astirian and Cordelayne like this.
  7. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

1. Quest experience was terrible and needed to be increased.
    2. Keep in mind all XP is being doubled right now so quest rewards will be halved when that ends.
    3. If the game is ever going to be more than people sitting in grinding locations, players need more rewards. Daily quest XP is part of that. Now bring on the "mossy handles".

Cordelayne likes this.
  8. Illiaro

Illiaro Avatar

The trolls used to give 8K combat and producer XP. 16K is an improvement, but it shouldn't be a repeatable without a cool-down. I've complained about producer XP exploits in the past and I'm glad to see that these were shut down so quickly. Thanks @Chris!

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.