Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Bugged Quest in Highvale Outskirts

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by WrathPhoenix, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...urrent-task-to-show-theres-more-to-do.100981/

I am having exactly the bug listed above. Completely blocking my progress. After i talked to her after the last ghostly echo... whole quest disappeared and no way to continue or reset.

4/12/2018 9:43 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (8) System RAM: 16269
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU RAM: 3032
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills04_01
    Area Display Name: Highvale Outskirts
    Loc: (16.8, 188.0, -433.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwNF8wMXx8KDE2Ljc5OCwgMTg4LjAyNiwgLTQzMy4zOTIpfCgwLCAtMC4xMDIsIDAsIC0wLjk5NSl8LTUzMi4xMzg2fDkuMjMyMzEyfDQuMzY1NDk4

DarkBlueMonkey likes this.
  2. DarkBlueMonkey

DarkBlueMonkey Avatar

I am also having this issue. I spoke to the fourth ghostly echo, went back to Esmerelda and when I ask her about the final stage she says that I "still have things to do", seemingly indicating that stage three (talk to the four echoes) hasn't triggered yet.

When I go back to the echoes they now say "The ghostly echo NO LONGER sees you", indicating that the echoes realise I've spoken to the fourth one. The last one I found was the one by the southern shore of the lake I think.

There's nothing in the journal about it either.

3. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Exactly this issue. Really heartbreaking because i've enjoyed all the other lines immensely! I'm afraid this is somehow going to make me unable to complete this =( hopefully a fix will be retroactive

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I couldn't repro this. But let's make sure we are all on the same page. "The ghostly echo no longer sees you" seems to indicate you found that one already - it doesn't mean you found all of them.
    The tasks are completed with the final ghost. The dialogue box will pop up. Be sure to select all the keywords provided.

@WrathPhoenix
    @DarkBlueMonkey

Puuk likes this.
  5. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Ive found all of them. Went through the dialogue, figured out 'who was responsible' (for sake of spoilers). Went back to the lady, she tells me to go to the final stage. Yetttt... after that, the dialogue is as if i am on stage 3, not 4. But the ghosts no longer talk to me. There are no more dialogue options to use, there are no more options. I know i've done the quest right step by step, its just broken itself somehow...

If it helps, when i first talked to her on the first step - she blew right past the first step (option was there to go on) and went to second step right at the start of the quest. (I never had to go get the object first) I thought it was weird, but now im thinking maybe it is related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.