Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Severed head quest

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Hsitirb, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

This happened as quest and again after I joined. I went through the dialogue with Capt Burns after I acquired the severed head. Window opens to give the head. Drag head into the give side of window and click to give. Nothing happens in the window, stays open. Burns jumps as happy to have the head but doesn't show as complete in my quest list. Head is gone from inventory and returning to elf camp can't get another head.
    using win 10, first time playing trial game, second time playing via steam

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

Hello @Hsitirb please add the /bug -info at your conversation location so the devs have the location and the debug info to find out what happened there

3. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

you'll have to help me out, what is /bug -info?
    In another oops, I just got stuck in a "hole" crossing mountains. I took a screen shot expanding the map to show where - I don't know protocol for providing feedback so maybe I'm no help at all here???

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

if you type /bug in the chatbox in game, it will create a prepared bug report, with your exact location and system specs, and put it on your computer's clipboard, and open your web browser to the right bug forum. from there you just have to pick the appropriate category (Quests, Conversations, & NPC's, in this case), create the thread, and paste the bug report into the text box. you should always do this, even if you think not all the info it pulls is needed for that bug.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.