Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Game still goes BSoD after waiting 7 Releases...

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Aegis159, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis159

Aegis159 Avatar

Ok this starting to become extremely frustrating.

The game became very unstable for me beginning with Release 23. After multiple attempts at running the release but then blue-screen crashing within 10 minutes of starting the adventure I put the game away for a bit. I let Release 24 go by and then tried again with Release 25. Still the same issue. Fast forward to Release 31 now, on the verge of 32, and I'm STILL seeing the same exact issue. I wasn't even able to get off of the floating rock starting area before the game crashed my system.

My system is enough for this game, it handles far more graphic-intensive games and programs without these kinds of issues, period.

I've also tried different drivers on my videocard to see if updating the driver somehow caused the issue, but that doesn't appear to be the problem...

So is anyone else aware of any serious memory leaks within the game that are crashing their systems as well?

2. niteowl57

niteowl57 Avatar

The issue is with Unity and they have been working closely with them to resolve the problem. For now, be sure to go into Game Options and check mark Disable Cloth. Do not wear a cloak. It may still crash when leaving a scene until they get it fixed, but those two things help most folks quite a bit.

Aegis159 likes this.
  3. Aegis159

Aegis159 Avatar

I'll give that a try, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.