1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

[RP-Event] Chapter 4: The Seven Seals

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cerus, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Arkah took his eyes off Arie, even for a moment, to attend a meeting amongst a few avatars he knew. Once the secret meeting concluded, he found himself dancing and leaping to the music of a local minstrel by the name Ashyeena Marsh who's merry and soothing music caused Arkah to lose himself for a moment in dance. Once the short concert concluded, he realized he was VERY hungry...again...and said his goodbye, sprinting at full speed down the path back tward Dragomir.

Along the way he thought about all he had seen and heard. He was also thinking about, now sure that Arie was thier next target, whent he obsidians would strike. "They can only open their dire portals during certain alignments. I wonder if that's the key." He glanced up tward the summer sun, feeling its heat on his face briefly before puttign his eyes back to the road before him. Arkah felt now for sure there was at least a little time left before the attack, hurrying back to Dragomir Mori to eat and rest, and wait for a plan from the others he had just met with in secret.

2. Vicious Malice

Vicious Malice Avatar

Malice was exhausted. She had been visiting every single town and village in the entire Hidden Vale, or so it seemed to her. She needed a break. An ale, a bite to eat. She found herself standing near the entrance to Owl's Head. The mutton stew at the Fire Lotus Tavern sounded like just the right thing at the moment. Malice went through the town's gate, when the cry of a bird above her head made her look up in the sky. There stood a balloon, and Malice could not help but wonder where it might take her. "One last try. Perhaps this is a town I have not visited yet", Malice thought to herself and climbed the rope ladder.

A short while later she found herself in a town, and already as she climbed down the rope ladder she made out an elven building nearby. Blending with the shadows she snuck closer and read the house sign. "Zeitgeist Library". Malice's heart beat fast. A library in an elven building, just what the elven seer had told the avatars. The door was not locked, and so Malice went in and quickly examined the place. There were several shelves filled with books. Many of them looked very interesting. She would have to come back later and spend some time there. But now, a special book had to be found. It took Malice several hours to take every individual book out if its shelf and look at its title. Then finally, she found what she had been looking for. "Zaleena's Legacy". Malice opened the book and started reading. The book talked about the Obsidians' plans, about the Obsidian Messenger and his weakness, about a chest that contained the orb that was his weakness, how to open the chest, and how to destroy the orb. Destroy the orb! What a blasphemous act! Malice would have no part in this! Hidden behind some other books she had found a small chest, protected by seven seals. Hiding the book under her clothing and taking the small chest into her hands, Malice prepared to use a scroll that would take her home to her Master. This time the reward would be great! They would destroy the book and return the orb to the Obsidian Messenger, and they both would surely be rewarded with knowledge and power beyond their wildest dreams. To her dismay, Malice noticed that the spell was not working. What was this? The chest was not heavy at all, the book neither, but she could not teleport. Walk, then. She would walk home. Malice opened the door and cautiously glanced about. No-one around. She hid in the shadows and stepped out into the open. Or tried, at least. Because something effectively prevented her from leaving the library. Malice hid the chest inside the library and tried again to leave the house. Not possible. Malice put the book on the table and tried to leave the library, and there was nothing that hindered her. There must be magic in place that would not allow her to take the book and the orb with her. Quickly, Malice took out pen and paper and started copying the book. With her heightened senses, she suddenly heard footsteps approaching. Someone was coming. What to do now? She still had almost an entire page to copy. Malice made a quick decision. She simply ripped that last page out of the book, and shoved the book back into a shelf, between some other books and hid in the shadows right next to the door, just in time as the door opened. Her heart beat fast. It was crucial to her mission not to be found. As soon as the man had entered the library, Malice tried to sneak out of the door. It was hard, as if she was pulling a heavy weight behind herself, but it was possible. A moment later the door closed, but Malice was outside.

The Master looked pleased, as he took the ripped page and the copy Malice had made from her hands. After listening to Malice's report, he told her about his decision to return to Festival with her, to retrieve the chest and the book. His magic, so much stronger than hers, might be able to take these items from the library. The man that had interrupted Malice was still there, but to her surprise he and the Master seemed to know each other, and the man seemed to be the librarian. The Master demanded to check out the book in question, to which the librarian agreed. Malice urgend the Master to take the book and quickly leave the place, as she had the impression that she had been watched and followed. What happened then confused her to no end. An avatar showed up at the library and was defeated by the Master, whereupon a second avatar appeared. The Master commanded Malice to stay out of this and to quickly go home with the copy and the one page she had ripped from the original. And then he fell to the avatar. The Master fell! Malice saw it, her heart pounded fast, but following the Master's orders she blended with the shadows and darted for the town's exit. Why? What was this all about? Why had the Master not allowed her to intervene? Why had he allowed that avatar to defeat him and take the book? Where was the librarian? Which part did he have in this?

Malice decided to go hide the book and the ripped last page first, and ask questions later. At the very least, those that would stand in the way of progress and enlightenment had no way of knowing how to destroy the orb that bound the Obsidian to this world. The secret would be safe with Malice. Now all she had to do was stay out of harm's way and wait to see Aerie burn. Her time of triumph would come. Soon.

3. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Boris departed Dragomir enroute to Serenite. He had received the message from Duke William that fresh supplies and weapons had been prepared to assist Dragomir and Aerie if necessary. Many of Boris' spies had noticed strange men blending in with the local Aerie townfolk and he had to hurry to Serenite and back before any harm would come to that city as well as Dragomir. Many thoughts had come to him and this new obsidian threat was becoming part of the Novian Panorama. What would happen and when was the big question mark that came to his mind as he saw the lights of Sserenite ahead. He also thought of the book he gave to Catherine for review. He realized he was still a marked man and a rogue in the eyes of many and decided to work from the shadows and safety of the Novian sea.

4. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

Little do the victors know, that their great victory was actually a ruse... The imbeciles! Muauahahahaa! My dear apprentice @Vicious Malice executed the plan perfectly and is well hidden away. So well hidden, in fact, that it might even be a challenge for me to find her.

Perhaps I can reach out to the Obsidians for their assistance in this matter...

Sindariya, Athanil, Gaelis and 7 others like this.
  5. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Hemswal The Descended you may think you are the one with intelligence and can carry out ruse not be known. You are not dealing with greed and stupidity in trying to fool Novians. You truly believe that your blind eyes can even see the truth in anything? The love of power will be your failing!

6. Hemswal The Descended

@CatherineRose You think this is about power? This is about so much more than power!

We will be persistent, we will be strong, and our enemies will fear us! We will stay at least one step ahead and even if we have smaller numbers, we will outsmart you on the battlefield. We won't waste our time with things that have no value. We will be known for our great and meaningful acts. When others see us, they will desire to be like us and some will even ask to join us. The worthy will be accepted and the unworthy rejected. Lastly, we're here to stay and we have a plan. You cannot stop us...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Gaelis, CatherineRose, Jaesun and 5 others like this.
  7. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

*Wiping his forehead for the 10th time he grimaces standing before the chest in the darkness of the frozen room.*

"Curse the gods!" he exclaims as he wonders what they are missing in unlocking the chests secrets. "Why won't it open!!"

Perhaps the messenger is not as strong as they suggest. I guess we will find out during the battle! One way or another...

8. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Boris and Duke William of Serenite had met on the docks as the "Dragon" was loaded with food, medical supplies and weapons of every type. The look of concern on William's face was serious and he knew he could only offer Boris what the city could spare as all towns had to be alerted. Boris explained the mysterious people in Aerie. His spies reported the late night meetings with one woman at the Inn. Both men clasped hands with the agreement that Serenite would send help if needed.

Favorable winds allowed the "Dragon" to dock in Dragomir and unload the supplies and weapons. Boris and Catherine met briefly and few words were exchanged. "Lady Catherine, I will go see for myself as I know the tavern well and its patrons, I have lets say a vested interest in my continued trade of certain goods with the affluent that live there."

Boris donned all black inconspicuous attire and headed down that road towards Aerie from Dragomir as night fell and arrived at almost midnight. He walked by several people in the street heading toward the inn and walked behind them unnoticed. He knew something special was happening at the Inn. He walked in behind the crowd that gathered and he saw the commotion. Many of the notable rich occupants were gambling and then she walked in.

It was the same woman that Boris mistook for an Obsidian Princess who dressed to kill and all heads turned in her direction. Boris leaned on the bar absorbing the entrance of this woman and the impact she had on the rest of the patrons. Rosalee Armstrong looked at him with surprise in her eyes. "Captain" was all she could say before the look in Boris' eyes let her know to keep quiet. He handed her a bag of coins and made a gesture of silence she understood. Boris knew this woman was manipulating the audience with her looks and charm. He had almost succumbed to this she devil before Catherine unmasked her in Ardoris.

Boris also noticed her personal guards posted at the inside door of the tavern. He was about to put down his drink and depart when he inhaled her scent and she stood next to him.

"Captain Mondragon, it must be fate as we keep meeting in the finest inns in Novia and methinks we have unfinished business". The other rich merchants kept trying to get her attention but she looked at Boris as a challenge she could nay pass up.

A group of musicians arrived and the sound of drums began to which she leaned into Boris and began to gyrate her hips on him. Boris smiled and pulled her up close to him watching her lose her breath momentarily as the inn fell into a quiet hush. This was a battle of wills but also a trap. He noticed the guards moving in towards himjoined by 6 more dressed all in black . She gave a wave of her hand at these men and they stopped in their tracks, The chemistry between Boris and this woman could be felt throughout the Inn and she whispered in his ear while their bodies swayed to the frantic rhythm of the drums.

"Captain, I offer you power unknown to any man in this continent. Walk by my side and join me. Let the others do the dirty work while we live like kings. Just come with me and you will see."

Boris knew she wanted him in their fold yet this was neither the time nor place but there would be unfinished business between this woman and him. He smiled and winked at Rosalee who gave another signal and the candles were all extinguished simultaneously. A mad scramble to turn the candles back on revealed Boris was no longer there and had disappeared with valuable information. He left Aerie late at night unseen by any of the occupants. He could feel her voice in the wind, it was clear this was not a woman to be left waiting but got outplayed at her own game at least for now.

9. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

All Avatars Listen!

All towns and cities across Novia and Hidden Vale are in mourning from loss of many loved ones. I am walking among the wounded, dead and the dying. Their blood is ankle deep and the stench is beyond describing. Boris and Duke William of Serenite have brought in more supplies and food. We must stop this or even the supplies from their ships will not be enough for all that is needed.

Please open your eyes to the evil that has been coming in promises of power . This appears to be quite lovely and beautiful but all is just an evil mask. The Cabalists were fierce and killed many but the Obsidians have killed many more. Now Hemswal The Descendent is attempting to bring a final assault upon us. Prepare your weapons. Stay strong and filled with Courage. Face the Truth. Cover yourselves with Love. There is no other way to prevent you and your children from the deeds that will be done. This evil Obsidian will drink the blood of your children. Your greed for glory, for power and gold in this land is being promised to you if you follow him.

He tells you lies!

Be vigilant for this time is near
    Protect your own loved ones and be ready to go to battle when the cry is heard!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  10. Hemswal The Descended

You think I drink the blood of children?! Hahahaha! Have you ever tasted children's blood? It's really not very good. I jest, I jest, and I speak no lies, but truths! If you want to stop getting injured and losing loved one, stop fighting. A simple solution.

After all, why fight for a lie?

11. Net

Net Avatar

September 6th
    <missing page> ((will be posted later))

September 9th
    I, @Gaelis, and @CatherineRose met Stranger in Aerie. He warned us about the upcoming Obsidian attack on Aerie. We discussed this in more details and it seemed the attack is inevitable. We need to protect the capital of Truth. It seemed that Obsidians cannot choose attack at random, they need certain stellar combinations. Apparently, the dire portals can be summoned only on two dates of the New Britannia Year. I reasoned that one attack happened on May 5th this year and the previous attack was on Dec 1st. Since only two dates are available and one was taken this year, surely it meant the Aerie will be attacked Dec 1st. Others were not so sure, there were only two dates so other dates would not fit the information we got. However they say better safe than sorry so maybe it would be wise if avatars kept guard in Aerie before the date, just to be sure. Also it turned out that the Obsidian Messenger is not mere mortal and killing him will be in vain. Unless... That could work, but the time was running. I have to go on a mission, while Gaelis and CatherineRose spread the word among town criers to call avatars to help protect Aerie. This time we must not allow the ruler die. We must protect the city and the ruler at all costs to foil the dark scheme of Obsidians.
    [​IMG]

- an excerpt from Net's diary

12. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Arkah kicked his feets as they dangled over the edge of the dock. "hmm hmmm I feel, I wanna ehh ehh get aaaway" he quietly sang to himself just as something bit his hook. "OOO" Frantically reeling in the fighting fish, he grinned ear to ear as he pulled up a large mackerel. "Yum! he said tossing it into a nearby bucket. "Nice one!" A nearby fisherman shouted holding up a fist. "Thanks! You can have it, im actually travelling alot and couldnt be bothered to take this with me!"

"Oh thank you!" The fisherman said approachign Arkah and shaking his hand. "My names Joseph Carol. If you askt he dockworkers they'd say my name is "Mud", just sicne it's you, the name's Joseph." Joseph said accepting the fish with a bow.

Arkah waved as joseph took the large mackerel back to his home and turned to watch the sun as it began to rise over the sea. He sighed a bit and sat back down on the edge of the dock and continued fishing. The weather was still warm, but he could feel it getting a little cooler as the days went on. It was not unlike waiting for somone to pull a bad tooth.

13. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Boris made the short trek between Aerie and Dragomir quickly and headed over to the "Misty Sea". He asked the officer of the watch for an audience with the Duchess yet he was in no shape to talk to anyone at the moment and felt relieved when he was informed the Duchess was in a briefing. He left a brief note for them to meet the following morning at her convenience and walked back to the "Dragon" docked a short distance away.

Once onboard he ran into Razulah who was in good spirits sweet talking some barmaid that had delivered the special reserve dark rum to the ship. He looked at the bottle and shook his head then asked Razulah to have the yeoman bring him a bottle of that rum, his herbs and pipe. He had to get these thoughts out of his head and maybe dulling them in rum and herb may just take the edge off his emotions.

He walked to the top deck, doused his head with a pitcher of cold water and sat down in the skeleton throne to think. The yeoman brought both items and Boris ripped the cork off the rum bottle. He spit the cork overboard with force knowing it would not be needed again. One deep swig off the rum bottle helped yet more was needed. He packed the pipe full and lit it, the sweet pungent smoke made the adrenaline flow a bit slower in his body. He had never been shook up like this before, the goddess , succubi or whatever she was had left and imprint tattooed on his soul and he was having problems dealing with it.

Half an hour later as the night sky lit up brightly his demeanor had calmed a bit. Now was the time to let this sink in slowly and process it like a military officer would in a cool, calm and collected manner. That did not work either, no amount of bearing could overcome the sweats he had every time he remembered her hips gyrating against him and her scent. The sun rose the same morning and Boris lay unconscious on the skeletal throne. As he woke up he realized he would have to deal with the memories.

14. Cerus

Cerus Avatar

[​IMG]

It was mid-September, 551 PC. One year has passed since the malicious vibes began spreading. A dark year for the Novians.

The Obsidian Messenger and his followers were making the last preparations for the final phase of their vicious plan. The Messenger enjoyed seeing the despair growing in Novia as he proceeded step by step. And he did not fear death... He was killed once, during the Grand Duke's tournament years ago, but it didn't matter. He was no Avatar, yet he could manifest over and over again, thanks to the one thing that was sealed and unreachable for anyone. And thanks to his loyal followers, who made sure that all secrets are safe. Zaleena, who was the only threat, was dead and he was sure that with her death, everything that could endanger the plan died too. Nothing could stop the return of the Obsidians now.

Now, it was just a matter of time. The day of the last dire portal and the inevitable victory was close. Standing on the top of a tower, one of the ancient obsidian constructions, looking into the night, he wondered:

"How many Avatars will be there? How many fools will come to throw their lives away fighting for the Novian scum?"

He thought about it for a minute and suddenly grinned:

"No-one will come...", he laughed.

"NO-ONE!!! For tonight, I will send them a message. Everyone shall see the inevitable future! Every Novian and every Outlander shall see what they will face if they DARE to resist the Obsidians Order!"

And this night, every Novian and every Outlander was haunted by terrible visions in their sleep. These visions were later known as the Nightmares of Novia.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Net

Net Avatar

October 2nd
    I was talking to the Aerie harbormaster - Orin Armstrong, and it seems he offers hefty price for any piece of information leading to the scoundrel @Boris Mondragon who tried to seduce his wife Rosalee Armstrong working as barkeep in the nearby Dry Flagon tavern. It seemed to me he is bit overprotective of her, but then as a former captain he knows all about the dangers of sailors coming to port for one night...
    [​IMG]

16. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

... MEANWHILE in Ardoris ...

Jude was fallen into a deep sleep ...

... a softly whisper from somewhere waked him ...
    'Jude... Jude ...', the voice repeated, until he tried to open his eyes.
    'Where am I? What happened?', he asked, not understanding the situation.

He managed to open his eyes.
    The shadows infront of his eyes disappeared and his view was clear - crystal clear.
    Infront of him a beautiful face, smiling at him. 'All is good, brave Jude! Nothing to fear anymore...'
    He jumped up: 'Lady Khasi!'
    'You're right. Do you remember what happened?'
    'Of course I do! The assault! Yours abduction! They tried to kill you! We could prevent it. I am so glad about!'
    'Because of your lovely gesture ... Your friends are waiting to see you. May they come in?'
    'Of course!', Jude said full of happiness ... but also full of sadness ...

Lady Khasi nodded and after a few seconds Ariel, Fiona and Dupre entered.
    'Jude! Are you all right?', Ariel asked.
    'As you can see - I am!', he answered, smiling.
    'How could you dare to do such a stupid thing?', Fiona asked.
    'What do you mean?', Jude replied, looking surprised.
    'Can't remember? Facing those Cultists without waiting for our help!'
    'Ah, that you mean! I haven't got time to do so. They wanted to kill Lady Khasi! I did what I had to do - unfortunately...'

Dupre nodded. 'My friend, your courage is unbelievable!'
    'So don't believe it.', Jude told him, with a distorted smile. 'However. I am happy to see all of you well.'

'Why do you say unfortunately, Jude?', Fiona asked sorrowful.
    Jude seemed very tired and exhausted as he took a very deep breath.
    'We should leave you alone. You must rest.', Ariel said.
    Jude nodded and looking very slow from one person to another he told: 'I made a decision, friends!'
    'What kind of decision?', Fiona asked.
    'Never ever any living creature shall be harmed by me ...'
    'You won't fight any longer?', Dupre asked.
    'Didn't say that. I just want never harm anybody. From now I will fight for giving people a reason to think about their behavior. I will fight for love ...'
    'How will you do that?', Ariel asked him.
    Jude ... shrugged. 'May be I can teach about what I learned ...'
    'And what exactly will you do?', Fiona asked.
    Jude lowered his head for a moment. As he raised his head, tears were running down his cheeks.
    'I just won't harm anybody. I am tired of fighting with weapons, cutting off people's body parts, walking through blood, and fearing about to lose my compassion ...'

His friends understood, what he was talking about.
    'Friend, you must do, what is good for you!', Dupre said, his hand on Jude's shoulder...

'So I will ... Tomorrow morning I will go to that monestary in Shuttered Eye - may be I am able to find some peace ...'

His friends bid farewell, letting him know, they would be with him every time he was in need!

Jude smiled, while they were leaving. He laid down and again fell into deep sleep ...

... to be continued ...

17. Paladin Michael

Jude waked up with a scream!

'Jude... Jude ...', the voice repeated, until he tried to open his eyes.
    'Where am I? What happened?', he asked, not understanding the situation.
    'I had a nightmare!'

He managed to open his eyes.
    The shadows infront of his eyes disappeared and his view was clear - crystal clear.
    Infront of him a beautiful face, smiling at him. 'All is good, brave Jude! Nothing to fear anymore...'
    He jumped up: 'Lady Khasi!'
    'You're right. Do you remember what happened?'
    'Of course I do! The assault! They tried to kill you! We could prevent it. I am so glad about!'

He was confused - had not he just had this conversation?
    Jude looked around. He was lying on a bed inside the palace of the winds.

Khasi sat beside him. 'No, they were successful... they killed Siranto and me ...'
    Suddenly Jude was clear! He remembered!
    'But you had the idea not to accept our death ... and at last you was successful!'

Judes' eyes filled up with tears. 'We were successful? We were successful!' He felt a great happiness. 'I feel so happy about this. I thought - we would fail ...'
    She smiled. 'Can you remember, what happened?'
    'There was this huge energy, Eris managed to unite it - Eris! How is he? How are all the others?'
    Khasi nodded. 'They are all fine. All is good.'
    'I - I did something, I shouldn't - the parchment told not to do this ... I - I got the impulse to do it ...'
    'You did right, Jude. It was you, bringing us back to life!'
    'No, it was everybody! The master mages, Eris! I did nothing.', he replied, shaking his head.

'Jude, do you know, why the Obsidians failed hundred of years before?'
    'That's a good question. Well, the parchment seemed to be right. They had a great power!'
    'Yes, they had. But they forgot something - the most important thing!'
    'What are you talking about? The heart of sorrow? The tear of sorrow? Therefor we have to thank Sequanna!'
    'No, Jude ...'
    'What are you talking about?', Jude asked.
    'The parchment was right!'
    'But I ...'
    'An item to materialize ... remember this?', Khasi asked.
    'Sure, I remember. It was the heart and tear of sorrow!'
    'No, Jude, it was not. It was you!'
    Jude was confused. 'What are you talking about?'
    'Your tears were falling down on the tear of sorrow, at that moment you pushed the tear coverd by YOUR tears into the energy ball ... Those tears gave the power to resurrect us! They were filled with pure love - your love ...
    That was, what the Obsidians forgot about! They forgot to materialize the Virtues in their behavior!'
    Telling this, she hugged him for a few minutes, while both were crying ...

'The second time you saved my life. And my husband! I would like to give you a house at a place you want to live. You should not miss anything! If you want, stay at my or my husbands palace - forever!'
    Jude was pleased. 'My lady Khasi, believe it or not, but I miss nothing. I am full of love. And I am the luckiest man of your realm.' With both hands, with great care, he wiped the tears from her eyes ...
    She smiled and kissed his forehead. 'A room will be ready everytime in my husbands and my palace! And if you need anything - at any time! For now, your friends are waiting to see you. May they come in?'
    'Of course they may! Send them in, please! I want to see them!'

Lady Khasi bowed before him and left ...

... to be continued ...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  18. Paladin Michael

Judes' friends came in with hurry, smiling!

Ariel hugged him, after that Fiona and at last Dupre.

'Hey, friends, you're hugging me as if I had been away for years!', Jude said, adding 'Last time you hugged me that way was, as I left Shuttered Eye and was back in town!'
    Ariel nodded. 'Well, Darling, may be not for years, but ... for let's say ... A year ...'
    'Yeah, sleeping a year, that would be fine!', may be I should try this!
    Fiona laughed. 'Jude, you did!'
    Jude made a strange face: 'You're joking with me! You won't tell me, Khasi, Siranto and I awoke after a year?'
    'Not her, Jude ...', Dupre tried to tell very careful, 'but you ...'

Jude gulped. 'No joke, friends? Believe me, I am SO happy, I would laugh about everything you tell me!'
    All three shaked their head.
    Jude took a long breath. 'I was - sleeping - a year?'
    All three nodded together.
    Suddenly Jude started to laugh - from the bottom of his heart!
    'Don't get crazy, Jude!', Fiona tried to put his mind at ease ...
    'So at last I did what I ever wanted to do!', he told gasping for air, 'I really did it! I slept for a year!'
    And after a few seconds, his friends were laughing with him ...

After a few minutes of laughing, he continued - now more serious.
    'I have to ask you something. May it be, someone sent us a very bad invitation, a great nightmare?'
    Surprised, his friends nodded again.
    'So it's not over at all. I wake up because of this dream. My friends, it seems we have to do something more. But before - tell me, how are the others, and Eris, and what happened exactly?'
    'All are very happy, they were exhausted after the energy implodes and united the bodies, minds and souls of Khasi and Siranto.', Ariel started to explain.
    Ariel continued: 'Khasi and Siranto woke up after a week. Unfortunately you didn't. Khasi and Siranto were at your side the whole time. Every day they sat by your side!'
    Dupre added: 'And all master mages, of course Samael, too, came to visit and using healing spells on you. Even Eris!'
    Jude smiled. 'Eris came to look after me?'
    Ariel nodded. Fiona smiled.
    Dupre replied: 'What do you think, how many times he had to tell a lot of people, what HE, the great Eris did? Never saw him so happy! He did, what Obsidians couldn't! Well, at last that's what he is telling ...'
    'So it be - he deserves it! Without him, we failed for sure! So yes, if it makes him happy, he shall tell - it's almost the truth!'
    'Partial', Ariel murmured ...
    'But it's a lovely tale ...', Fiona said.
    'And it's courageous, too ...', Dupre added.
    'You mean to tell the story only from his point of view?', Jude whispered and twinkled.
    'No, it's courageous of him to say, he did something, what not even Darkstarr was able to do...'
    'It's true, until another proof is delivered!', Ariel said amused.

'Okay, friends, tell me details at the Peladjar's Inn! I am very hungry! Consider: I have not eaten for a year! Can't imagine that! And while catching up you can tell me about the plans of the Avatars!'

... to be continued ...

Rentier, Cerus, CatherineRose and 2 others like this.
  19. Net

Net Avatar

October 9th
    Today I took a day off. need to clear my head, so I am fishing with friends. I am thinking. If Zaleena wrote this book, she must have learned all these things somehow. Where did she learn the secrets of Obsidian Messenger? What if she did not know all? How did she get her knowledge? And who else knew what she did other than Obsidians? Maybe there is more to learn? But how and where? The answers can wait though, for today, I need to rest, and maybe after eating freshly caught fish my thoughts will be more clear.
    [​IMG]

20. Cerus

Cerus Avatar

[​IMG]
    Slowly, our dark story is nearing it's end.
    Little time is left until the final battle. Will darkness gain the upper hand? Or will the virtues prevail? The Avatars alone hold this decision in their hands, in
    Chapter 5.
    The event was supposed to have 5 Chapters, however due to unexpected twists in the story, there will be one more key-event taking place today, before the arrival of the final Boss tomorrow (Chapter 6)
    [​IMG]

Aeryk, Rentier, CatherineRose and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.