Sorry, I have to ask

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by NathanAllenPinard, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NathanAllenPinard

NathanAllenPinard Avatar

I'm not sure what the spreadsheet is telling me. So perhaps there are a few things some can clarify. I've been directed to this project by someone on it already (Sharm) and may be intersted in submitting some tracks, if I have time. I also have something else to offer that may help.

So my question is...what's left?

What I see is various areas, with 3 "levels" of music. But some of them say N/A, so is that blank spot just not a track at all and is just taking up space?

What does "Dupe" mean, is that just another entry needed of the same type of track?

Some boxes are green, some not. Do I ignore the green boxes?

And I'm assuming "Done!" means well...that track is done and no others are needed.

Is there a significance in blue and green text?

Sorry for the no doubt repeated questions!

2. Santa Clause

Santa Clause Avatar

Hey, I'm not sure I can answer all of your specific questions but I'm pretty confident that the reamining tracks are:

Old Mines
    Smelly Sewers
    Banks and Arts

All of which are tavern, travel, filler pieces. If I'm reading the chart correctly, anything else that is left is a dependency and I would highly recommend reaching out to Holt Ironfel directly before starting any work on those as I"m pretty certain he did all of the main tracks that these new ones will depend upon.

Hope that's helpful.

3. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

I'm actually almost finished with "Old Mines", too. :) There's not too much left at this point, most of the music has been completed as of this time. There are definitely still a few songs left, though. Unfortunately as you have discovered that document can be a bit hard to read. By "a bit hard" I really mean "nearly indecipherable". I'm a little tied up currently so I can't be of much immediate help, but I'll see if I can look through my records this evening and see for certain what still remains to be done and let you know.

enderandrew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.