SotA Brasil - A Brazilian fansite about Shroud of the Avatar

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Fei Akhart, Jan 15, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Hello guys,

Since I started to play the game years ago, I noted that it was very hard to find news and guides about SotA in Portuguese.

I thought about this for some months until I decided together with my wife @Katrina Akhart to create a Brazilian fansite about SotA.

Today, I'm here to announce that SotA Brasil is online! Now it's only em Portuguese language, but soon we'll mirror it to the English language too (I'll let you know when this happen).

We hope that someway we help to bring new players to the game as well as to help existent players.

Right now Sota Brasil has few guides, but we'll improve it frequently.

PS: Finally I would like to thank @majoria70 and @Luca Xante. Thanks to you both I learned much more features about SotA which made the game more awesome!

----------------Portuguese version----------------

Olá, pessoal!

Desde que comecei a jogar anos atrás, percebi que era muito difícil encontrar novidades e guias sobre SotA em português.
    Eu refleti sobre isso alguns meses até decidir, juntamente com minha esposa Katrina Akhart, a criar um portal brasileiro sobre SotA.

Hoje estou aqui para anunciar que o SotA Brasil está online! Inicialmente está apenas em português, mas em breve também terá uma versão em inglês também.

Nós esperamos ajudar a trazer mais jogadores novos e também ajudar os que já estão por aqui.

Agora, o Sota Brasil está com poucos guias, mas iremos atualizá-lo frequentemente.

PS: Finalmente, gostaria de agradecer à Majoria e Luca Xante. Graças a vocês dois eu aprendi muito mais características sobre o SotA que fez o jogo ficar ainda mais incrível!

Ikas, Waylorn, Birko and 17 others like this.
  2. Zexarium Dragonheart

Zexarium Dragonheart Avatar

Nice! I'm glad to see the game is spreading to other languages.

Fei Akhart and Sara Dreygon like this.
  3. Numa

Numa Avatar

It looks like a great site :)

[​IMG]

Arc, Fei Akhart, Cordelayne and 3 others like this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

*cheers* for Fei. This site looks so fantastic. I'm so proud of you. I know it will make a difference to help bridge language barriers too. It is so wonderful to me to get a chance to interact with so many wonderful people from different countries. I just love that. We don't let that get in our way. ;)

Arc, Fei Akhart and Numa like this.
  5. ZeCarlos

ZeCarlos Localization Team

Thank you for this incredible initiative for the portuguese community! Big hug.

Agradeço por essa incrível iniciativa para a comunidade portuguesa! Grande abraço.

6. medrowivynton

medrowivynton Avatar

Parabens cara! Isso vai ajudar muito gente! Se precisar de ajudar é só chamar!!

------------------------------------- English ---------------------------------------------
    Congratulations! This will gonna help a lot of people!! If you need help, just call!

7. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Hi, guys! :)

First, thanks for the support! We hope that SotA Brasil will serve as an incentive to add even more players to the game!
    Our goal is to create at least one guide per week, to have a dynamic and always updated site.

Speaking of news, I would like to make an update regarding the fansite: now we also have a Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/SotABrasil) to facilitate the communication of new articles and news from SotA.

Also, some time ago we started the English version to help more players with our guides. The update time of this version will not be exactly synchronized with the Portuguese version, but the idea is that we always have both versions of the guides.

Again, thank you and we're always open to suggestion/critics about the fansite. :)

Primeiramente, obrigado pelo apoio! Esperamos que o SotA Brasil sirva de incentivo para agregar ainda mais jogadores ao jogo!
    A meta que temos é criar ao menos um guia por semana, para termos um site dinâmico e sempre com novidades.

Falando em novidades, gostaria de fazer uma atualização a respeito do fansite: agora nós também temos um perfil no Twitter (https://twitter.com/SotABrasil) para facilitar a comunicação de novos artigos e notícias do SotA.

Além disso, há algum tempo iniciamos a versão em inglês para ajudar mais jogadores com nossos guias. O tempo de atualização dessa versão não será exatamente sincronizado com a versão em português, mas a ideia é que sempre tenhamos as duas versões dos guias.

Novamente, obrigado pela recepção e estamos sempre abertos à sugestões/críticas a respeito do fansite. :)

Ikas, Waylorn, Bahamut Arc and 3 others like this.
  8. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

Muito boa a iniciativa, um artigo sobre o sistema de deck e especializações seriam excelentes para ajudar os novatos no lançamento.

9. Lendarius

Lendarius Avatar

Congratulations @Fei Akhart, it was VERY GOOD site, will help many new players just like me lol

Fei Akhart, Arc and majoria70 like this.
  10. Bahamut Arc

Bahamut Arc Avatar

Isso aí, Fei! Gostei do site. Está já ajudando muito a galera =)

Thats it, Fei. I liked the website. It is already helping a lot

Lendarius, ZeCarlos and Fei Akhart like this.
  11. neoandrew

neoandrew Avatar

Isso ai galera ! Estão de parabéns ! Brasil rulez !!! É nois que voa bruxão ! HUE HUE HUE

Ikas and Fei Akhart like this.
  12. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Valeu, galera! Esses últimos dias estamos tentando suprir alguns elementos básicos que faltavam, como o sistema de experiência e o de decks, como o @Joe Zhudarak sugeriu (o de especialização vai demorar mais um pouquinho, até eu ver como funciona na prática também ;) ).

Eu imagino que com o conteúdo que tem lá agora, novos jogadores já conseguirão ficar um pouco menos perdidos. Se vocês acharem que tem algo essencial que ainda não está por lá, avisem, por favor. Tenho uma "to do list" por aqui, mas é sempre bom ter um feedback dos jogadores mais experientes.

==================

Thanks, guys! These last few days we've been trying to fill in some missing basic elements, such as the experience system and the decking system, as @Joe Zhudarak suggested (the specialization will take a little longer until I see how it works in practice too).

I imagine that with the content they have there now, new players will be able to get a little less lost. If you think you have something essential that is not there yet, please let me know. I have a "to do list" here, but it's always good to have a feedback from the more experienced players.

Lendarius and ZeCarlos like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.