A New Year's Day message from Poets' Circle

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Kailef, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

Happy new year to all of you from Poets' Circle. While a lot of us aren't too happy with many of the losses and defeats we suffered through in 2016, it certainly was a great year for Shroud of the Avatar! 2017 should be even better, as the dev team continues to improve and refine the game that has already done amazing things and gathered a truly wonderful community.

As you go through 2017, don't forget to create. Everything new and positive that you put forth into the world is another thing that makes the world better. Creation through the forms that the Bards of Poets' Circle usually use is one way; Writing stories and poems, composing music, painting and drawing, dancing and sculpting are wonderful methods of expression and creation. But creation is so much more! The Portalarium development team is nothing if not Bards of C# code, texture art, 3d modelling , system design, community management and JIRA wrangling. :)

The fact is that everything you interact with, everything you say or write or do, it all creates an impression on every other person who experiences what you have done. While we don't necessarily think about it, we are all Bards, and our art is etched into the canvas of the people and places that we see every day. So, as you move forward through 2017, remember that you are all the artists of this upcoming year.

What will you create?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. mike11

mike11 Avatar

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Acred likes this.
  3. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

2017 is almost behind us, now. Just one more month and we will greet 2018.

It makes me think back to this post on New Year's Day of 2017 and wonder - What have I created this year? What things have I and my friends done to bring art and beauty into the lives of those around us?

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.