Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crooked Shank quest, missing final part?

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Rada Torment, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

G' day o/

SPOILERS

Tried to complete this quest but I did not found anything and my journal adds nothing new after I found the kids room in the cave... what else we can do? I did everything and where is the final step? where we get the quest reward? I know this is not a new quest from R53 but did not found anything on the forums except this old thread:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...fused-about-the-strange-crooked-shank.109706/

Any help is appreciated @Sannio.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Lesni likes this.
  2. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

You are not the only one confused about the quest.
    Here is a recent thread.
    (be aware there are spoilers if you read it)
    Crooked Shank Mayor's Key

Rada Torment likes this.
  3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Rada this is very unusual quest in that it seems to make more questions as to what it is supposed to be and how to understand the purpose.
    Here is how I finished it but it still feel like there should be a reason for the quest.:

Entered the area and searched for Mayor's key and found it. Decided as is suggested to unlock the Mayor's house and search for the mysterious happeneings and found a cage which the key fit . Talked with the live one and took the key from the dead one.

Searched and found the cave. Did not kill anything but talked with all the kids. Found the treasure that was in there. Left and went to the Mayor to return that key. Got reward. I then walked a few steps and then clicked on the Mayor again and gave him the other key. Then all the anger he had pent up came out and I ran away rather than killing him or the guards. That was the end. It seems like something is missing for there seems to be no reason for the final scene.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.