Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

GUI Tweak suggestions.

Discussion in 'Release 7 Feedback' started by Link_of_Hyrule, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

I've been thinking of a couple things that could make the gui a bit better. First of all I think the blocked players gump should be merged into the friends list as a separate tab like party is. Next I feel like there should be a button that opens the emotes list on the chat. The add friend right click menu is very helpful! Please add one for add to party possibly also one to add to trusted on your house lot (currently you can only own one lot but when you can own more this could popup and ask which lot you want them to be trusted on. While on a lot you own it could have an kick from house and block from house button. Add right click menus to the Party health list. There really needs to be a logout button! If you guys could add that in R8 that would be simply amazing. Another suggestion I have is please add more graphic settings and although it's redundant include them inside of the launcher as well as the actual game so that if we have a setting that causes the game not to launch we can easily fix it.

Anyways Im sure you already have a lot of these planned but I thought I'd post it anyways to see what other people thought. Anyone else have other suggestions like these?

2. Crazy Teeka

Crazy Teeka Avatar

I like these ideas :)

Link_of_Hyrule likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.