Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Highvale Outskirts: Hyla's Dad quest blocker

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Alleine Dragonfyre, Jul 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

07/25/2018 18:19
    Title: Highvale Outskirts: Hyla's Dad quest blocker
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?Yes
    Details: When talking to Hyla with 'Hyla's Dad' nothing happens. Hyla responds to other conversation topics but the above quest topic has no response. I have spoken to other NPCs and returned, no change. I have logged out and back in to redo the conversation, no change. This was reported and marked as known back in April here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ale-outskirts-hylas-dad-quest-blocker.116866/ The dev had suggested logging out/in but that did not resolve the issue.
    Steps to Reproduce:Talk to Hyla, click Hyla's Dad and get no quest progress or prompt to give the letter. @Lexie
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (8) System RAM: 12240
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU RAM: 6097
    SotA.Win.64.808.Date.07.19.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills04_01
    Area Display Name: Highvale Outskirts
    Loc: (2.4, 194.0, -454.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwNF8wMXx8KDIuNDA0LCAxOTQuMDAzLCAtNDU0Ljg0Mil8KDAsIDAuOTM2LCAwLCAwLjM1MSl8MTU5LjQ5Mjh8MTB8My4zNzIwNjc=

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

While Puuk suggested it may help he logged this as a bug. Unless there has been a post of fixing this this bug report will still exist.

Lexie is sadly no longer working at port and so will not be able to assist you

Please rest assured port are going through a lot of bug fixed and it is worth while checking at every patch of is fixed or not. However until then. Patience is a virtue not on your shroud. But is still a very important virtue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.