Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Mouse wheel does not scroll through menu items

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Viper_Venom, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

08/02/2018 15:16
    Title: Mouse wheel does not scroll through menu items
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: I think this may have actually been from sometime during last patch, but I lost mouse wheel functionality in SotA. I have tested my mouse wheel everywhere else (browsers, other games, etc) and it works as normal. I waited a bit to report, because I had some false hope it would fix itself or the next (latest) patch would correct the issue, but it still remains. FYI, it seems like a small issue, but it virtually renders the game unplayable to me. I have 500 items in my bank and without a way to scroll through the list, it's so tedious that I stop playing after 15 mins or so. Please help. Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce: Open literally any menu in SotA and attempt to scroll up or down using the mouse wheel. The game gives no response to my mouse wheel.

User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8) System RAM: 16340 GPU: Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics GPU RAM: 8137 SotA.Win.64.819.Date.08.01.18
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Serenite Area Display Name: Serenite Loc: (118.2, 38.0, 36.8) Debug: UE9UX3N3YW1wX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8U2VyZW5pdGV8KDExOC4yNDUsIDM3Ljk5NywgMzYuODA4KXwoMCwgLTAuNTY1LCAwLCAwLjgyNSl8LTQxLjA5Nzg2fDMwLjM2OTgxfDMuMzI5MTk1

2. Viper_Venom

Viper_Venom Avatar

This was fixed. Thank you.

3. JaayyJaay

JaayyJaay Avatar

Not fixed. I have this issue as well for the last few weeks. :)

Also "Tabbing" to next text field does not work - Example, on login screen I am normally able to tab from typing in my username to move down to the password field. This is broken at the same time as the scroll wheel issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.