Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Obsidian Boar Carcasses

Discussion in 'Release 64 Feedback' started by Anpu, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I have been occasionally doing some of the overland Boar encounters, and I have done 3 total so far, and have encountered and killed and skinned 6 Obsidian Boars/Razorbacks and have not seen any obsidian Boar Carcasses. Just plain Boar Carcasses (if they actually drop one).

Is this normal? I can just keep doing them to finally see how many you have to kill to just find 1.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

last time i was hunting boars, just a few days ago, out of 4 razorbacks and 2 obsidian boars killed, i skinned 5 beasts (i think one was close to a slime i didn't feel like dealing with) and got 3 boar and 1 obsidian boar carcass.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I wonder if the ones in the encounter version are possibly broken? I’ll still check when I have some time.

4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Obsidian Boars and Razorback are diff animal, dop you mean 6 of each? Also with the RNG 6 is not enough to make any determination.

I have killed and gotten Carcasses in Encounters of all types, and I have done a lot fo them so my guess is you are just on a bad luck run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.