Player created Tartans/Coat of Arms

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Zoucrew, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoucrew

Zoucrew Avatar

Would this fit into the Ultima lore? Would be interesting to have your own created and game represented identifier. I thought guilds at one point had something like this in UO...but maybe it was just on their webpages?

I would love to see my family crest hanging above the door of my home, or display the colors of my guild in it's place.

2. Zoucrew

Zoucrew Avatar

Oh, nevermind! I just found a few threads in the search that are similar to mine, sounds like it's already been addressed but who knows if it will be implemented :D

3. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Certain pledges allow you to submit a coat of arms. Is this what you mean?

4. Trenyc

Trenyc Avatar

Hello Zoucrew! Personal coat of arms are indeed slated to be implemented. They're not yet in the game, but they should come with a future release. You can visit the College of Arms subforum if you'd like to talk to someone about reserving a design for yourself. Currently, only Founders of the Virtual Collector tier or higher will be able to use their designs from the start of the game, but RG hopes to implement a sort of achievement quest / system that would allow other players to use personal coats of arms. In any case, the College is allowing non-Founders to reserve designs in preparation for that feature. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.