Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please takea look at Chaotic Poison

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Cear Dragon, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cear Dragon

Cear Dragon Avatar

I don't think it is working as intended and results in me being killed quite often by giving the enemy the advantage in PVE.

Example. In Ulfheim I engage a bear and his archer master and a berserker. After applying chaotic poison to me weapon and inflicting all three opponents they proceed to teleport all over the place constantly. The archer keeps appearing off in the distance and a comfortable gap between us that I cant close because the confusion of the poison acts as a teleport for them all. As they start blinking all over the place their attacks still go off as though they were standing close to me.

In the end there seems to be no negative effect other than the DoT. The confusion just teleports archers around giving them a gap closure benefit.

2. Cear Dragon

Cear Dragon Avatar

A good way to test how odd this poison is behaving, attack a training dummy with a chaotic poison blade. It just teleports around. the training dummy has a better combat advantage than I do!

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It's more intended as a poison that you would use for PvP. ;)

4. Cear Dragon

Cear Dragon Avatar

I understand that but thats irrelevant. You can use any poison in pvp or pve. I just dueled a guy in town and he kept thinking I was casting gust on him because he was teleporting around. If he was a skilled archer that would be very bad news for me. The point of this bug is that no where in the description for chaotic poison does it say the inflicted will teleport around randomly. Unless im missing something

5. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

It does teleport people around quite often if you use it with bow, and it is pretty op in pvp if used by an archer. Anyway it shouldn't give you any advantage using it in pve cause mob cannot be confused or overencumbered, it does just the teleport thing, pretty annoying if you are a melee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.