Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blood River Quest Items

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Bedawyn, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

07/14/2019 23:47
    Title: Blood River Quest Items
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? No
    Details:

I just finished Blood River Outskirts, but I still have 8 yellow quest items in my inventory. (I do not, however, have a deed.)

The heirlooms I reported yesterday. Gus said he had lost a family of monkeys that he missed, but after I found another in a different location, he said he didn't want the others back. (Guess he didn't miss them that much after all, despite the inscription telling you to return them to him.) This wouldn't be a problem if we could keep an extra monkey for ourselves, use it as deco, but it's still marked as a quest item. (It's also a bit of a slap in the face to explorers -- Here, we put something out there in odd places for you to hunt for and find, but we'll tell you you're "abusing the system" if you actually do find them.) The vigilante key might be useful for some people if they want to go back and raid the camp or something, so I won't worry about that one. But the four notes -- the manifesto, the warrant, and the two plan documents -- are a problem. In some quests, you turn in the quest paperwork, the NPC hands it back to you as a regular non-quest item. That would be great here. But since the manifesto has to be given as a quest item to three different people, the newbie will end up with no clue when and whether it's safe to destroy all these things cluttering up their inventory.

Items should not still be yellow after the completion of their reason for existence.

Steps to Reproduce: --
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.1008.Date.07.10.19
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (360.5, 81.8, 228.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgzNjAuNDU0LCA4MS43OCwgMjI4LjQzOCl8KDAsIDAuODA4LCAwLCAwLjU5KXw0NjguMTUxMXwxMHwxLjI1

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Good points! Added as issue #65275

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.