Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

"each time a relevant skill is used" why it has to be so vague?!?! :(

Discussion in 'Release 71 Feedback' started by Gussak, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gussak

Gussak Avatar

Hovering over such skill could show all relevant skills we could train and how much each of them influence that non-directly trainable skill.

Or is there some good reason to not be like that ? :>
    Is it fun in some way for that be so vague?

ex.: I have tried many skill but none let "bulwark of earth" be feed... so annoying that...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    Bedawyn and Vladamir Begemot like this.
  2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Oh, god, please, please, let us see which skills count as relevant.

Even better, maybe if the relevant skills were listed right there, maybe the devs would see that some of them AREN'T relevant and really shouldn't be wasting XP. I shouldn't have to turn off skills I want to train just because they indirectly train other skills I don't want and that DON'T have any common sense connection.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

some of them would have a REALLY long list. earth innates train whenever you use ANY earth skill AND whenever you take a hit. that might just be a physical hit, i'm not sure on that, but still, it shoud be REALLY easy to get points into it. it's just a slow mover, especially if you have other things training at the same time.

some innates are even more broad: train strength will train when you do ANYTHING.

4. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

HEY, I see on your sig a reference to jiddu krishnamurti. He is my favorite philosopher. probably have watched about 300 hours of videos of him talking.

Gussak likes this.
  5. Gussak

Gussak Avatar

ok then, it could list in order of most relevant.
    Whenever I press Ctrl key to show more info on an item, it overflows beyond the window height (I use low res here, about 1200x700) and I cant read anything there, cant scroll either (ugh another thread for this?),
    following that limitation, the most relevant could be shown in order on top, if we hold control key over a skill, so w/e about the least relevant, also, I dont think actions should be shown, I thought it should show only other skills/spells that we can change the training state.

mmm.. that's actually a good reason to not show, so they have time to reconsider and rework things instead of us pressing them to change stuff hehe.
    I just wanted to precisely know what to do to train specific things faster :)

@Mac2, offtopic:
    I read most his latest talks transcriptions as I consider was IMHO what he really wanted us to know/discover by ourselves, like in the way we react unnecessarily to most things

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.