Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Fence placing on village lot issue

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Silmaris Dragonbane, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silmaris Dragonbane

Silmaris Dragonbane Avatar

04/17/2019 18:45
    Title: Cannot place long fence or gated fence to close wall

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Blocker? Don't know?

Details: I have a village lot and an ornate wooden fence. I have placed the corners as far apart as the village lot allows, but I cannot fit the gated fence or the long fence between to close off the fence. It will let me place the gated/long a few placed behind the fence but not in line with it. I had List Rostov come take a look, and we thought it was an issue with non-flat ground - however I pulled out a medium fence segment and was able to place it in all locations between the corner pieces lined up correctly, so it then didn't seem like ground collision - it seems like a physical matter of not fitting between the corners. I've seen this fence everywhere so I know it DOES fit - thus the bug report to figure out what's wrong at my house.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8) System RAM: 32735
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GPU RAM: 5991
    SotA.Win.64.955.Date.04.15.19
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Forgewright
    Area Display Name: Forgewright
    Loc: (-105.5, 59.5, 466.7)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8Rm9yZ2V3cmlnaHR8KC0xMDUuNTA1LCA1OS41MzcsIDQ2Ni42NzkpfCgwLCAtMC44MDYsIDAsIDAuNTkxKXwxNjkyLjQ4Nnw0OC41NzA0fDUuNjk5NTg1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.