Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Field Dressing skills need some "attention"

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by FrostII, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

This issue was last reported during R25, here.

It took me almost 3 months to finally get all 3 Field Dressing skills to GM between R26-R28, which is why this Bug Report is so late in coming.

To date (since the last wipe) I have killed and skinned 2068 Bears, and 6632 Wolves - for a total of 8700 animals skinned - in order to GM all 3 skills in the Field Dressing Tree (always using my Prosperity tool).

It is my belief that the %Chance and failure rate are NOT in line with the experience levels.

My %chance to skin an Elder or Obsidian Wolf or Patriarch Bear is still a mere 70%, after skinning 8700 Wolves and Bears.

Given the above facts, I believe that:

1) It should NOT take 8700 "skinnings" to GM the 3 skills in the Field Dressing Tree.
    2) Once GM is reached in all 3 of the skills in Field Dressing, then I would expect nothing less than a 98 to 99% "Chance" and a 1 to 2% failure rate - which would be both reasonable and expected after using the skill that many times.

See pic below:

[​IMG]

If you doubt my numbers, I'll be more than happy to submit the Chat Log entry's to you.

I plan to be our guild's "Leather" guy (for obvious reasons) as my contribution to our members.

Please fix this OBVIOUS issue !

Thank you for your attention in this matter.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.