Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing bed and items on it

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Lily Byrd, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Area: Jade Valley (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Jade Valley) Loc: (306.2, 86.3, -96.3) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEphZGUgVmFsbGV5fCgzMDYuMTgyLCA4Ni4zMSwgLTk2LjI4OCl8KDAsIC0wLjEzMywgMCwgLTAuOTkxKXwzODAuNTI2fDUwLjg3MzgxfDcuNjMxMDMx

My bed disappeared. I think into the wall and I can't find it and the items that were on it.
    books, and 3 different flower crowns. Possibly an apple and a couple of pillows. And books and papers.
    Yeah, I know. I was in the middle of a good tuck in when I was trying to pick something up off the bed and the whole bed disappeared. Please help, when you have time. Thank you.

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

Hi @Lily Byrd for missing items write to support@portalarium.com with exact info what items are missing where (ingame chat /loc tells you the location and puts into your clipboard)

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Thank you for redirectingredirecting me again . I hope at somesome point I will be directed to the correct place to report that my things are missing. Wish me luck. This is the third redirect on this subject from your company.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.