Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please give us the ability to make new toolbars to put consumable items on.

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Link_of_Hyrule, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

So this is more feedback than anything else but there isn't currently a feedback section. But, I'm sure others have wanted, this feature as well. Basically, I want the ability to to create bars that I can drag regular consumable items onto such as reagents, arrows, potions, bandages (if we get these) and other things like that to be able to visibly see how many we have in a bag or in our inventory. These toolbars should have the ability to move around where ever we want on the screen and also pin to their location. The ability to remove or add more or less boxes on it would be handy as well but obviously not necessary on the first implementation.

I would also like the ability to move the little skill popups around once I pin them that would be awesome if it's possible! If not that's fine I understand. It would also be helpful if right under the little bar of the skill icon it said "level ##" without having to hover over it!

KuBaTRiZeS and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  2. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

I would definitely like the option to have more visible access to my reagents. I understand the desire to have a minimal UI, but it would be nice to have the amount of UI that I actually want/need.

Ice Queen and Link_of_Hyrule like this.
  3. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

Well, these UIs can be created by just dragging to an empty space on the screen or by some other option and they wouldn't be there by default. Unless they want to have it in the top corner by default on character types that have consumables like mages.

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

You are aware that "limiting" items that you can see in your inventory to "consumables" (such as arrows, regs, potions, etc.) can be achieved by using the "Consumable" tab in your inventory, right?

5. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

Yes, but that doesn't give you the ability to actually set an onscreen notice of certain specific consumables. It shows all consumables, not the ones you are specifically using or wanting to keep track of. If you are unsure what my thought is I can log on to DDO and pull up the consumables bar I have set for that purpose and screenshot it.

Ice Queen and Link_of_Hyrule like this.
  6. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

You can do this but it's a very large UI while what I want is a lot smaller UI element. I don't want my whole inventory open all the time to keep track of my consumables.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.