Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R61 Fishing Please work the skillz to completion before considering Live Publish

Discussion in 'Release 61 QA Feedback' started by Weins201, Dec 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

If this can not be worked out please just do not launch it.

Skills they need to be training individually; Fresh water fish in Fresh. Salt in Salt Water . Lava in Lava.

Skills also need to show what they do as it is now there is zero noticeable change. Fish in Fresh Water with GM Fishing and you have 53% on first cast fish in Fresh water with 80+ in Fresh and 100+ in fishing and first cast is still 53%.

There is no Lava fishing, I have tried in quite a few spots.

No Lava pole.

Do no go with "it is easy to train skills just because I am fishing"

This skill has great potential and is doing awesome with its introduction, and the Pacu . . . . if released as dysfunctional as it is now would be a disgrace.

ALso information on its status needs to be more general. I have come across 3 people trying to test it out and :-(

Elwyn, Tildi, Net and 1 other person like this.
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I went into Skrekk to serch out the elusive Lava Fishing Pole, I have looked for it on fishing vendors and other places and have not found it. So I decided to cast a few times. Notice I used a Minnow, then Gemed Lure, then Heavy Gemmed Lure. I have all my skills and just learned Lava Fishing.

I caught a few of the Common Fish and my Lava Fishing is going up.

BTW I have tried to fish in Lava ALL over before I was told we had to have a Lava Pole and could not sooo

Please explain to me what I am looking at with all this stuff. What is the difference between Gemmed and Heavy Gemmed?

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Lava Poles are on Fishing Vendors - TY for help, But they now need to be able to be equipped without taking off normal pole. Since the Lures take up their own losts no need to create more stuff we have ot do to fish in Lava.

Tildi and Net like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.