Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] All the instruments except the fleet flute are not working

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Antrax Artek, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

I already opened a thread time ago about this huge disadvantage especially in PvP, but the problem still persist. I'm not able to use all others instrument.

Title: All the instruments except the fleet flute are not working
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: Using a Sheet music with all instruments except the Fleet Flute doesn't apply the buff and don't play music (Character just takes in hands the instrument), the command "/play nameofmusicsheet" sometimes applies the buff. I tried my old client, steam client and a fresh installed one, problem is unsolved yet.
    The screen also freeze for a second everytime i click on the sheet music hotbar slot.
    Steps to Reproduce: Use any sheet music in game with all instruments except the fleet flute doesn't work and not applies any buff.
    User Specs:I7 6700HQ 2.60GHz
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16GB Ram
    SSD 128GB

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Antrax Artek
    Can you name an example or two of an instrument you have tried that doesn't apply the buff? Since not all instruments are artifacts that are meant to give buffs :) And this buff does not apply to you or your party members?
    Is this only a problem in PvP?
    Thank you!

3. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Examples: Flute of Defiance and Harp of Invigoration.
    PvP and PvM make no difference, same problem.

4. Lexie

@Antrax Artek
    I am not able to repro. Example: Using Harp of Invigoration gives me the buff icon. When I play it, I tested out to see if I got the benefits of it and it did kick in. The most noticeable was the focus regen. The moment I disabled the buff by right clicking on the icon the effects went away. I am using sheet music.

Anyone else seeing this? This is weird.

5. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

Repro here:

6. Lexie

@Antrax Artek
    Have you tried other sheet music on your hot bar? It might isolate the issue to that particular sheet of music that may have the issue.
    I ask because I watched your video and I tried to repro exactly, sheet music in slot 4, equipping by right clicking item from inventory, etc.
    If it happens with every sheet of music, what other buffs do you have on you there? Perhaps it is related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.