Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Sieges and matchmaking

Discussion in 'Release 63 QA Feedback' started by Lord Subtleton, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I have no objection to sieges being all 3. But I do object to them being forced multiplayer. And I object to the level caps.

2. Sway

Sway Avatar

yes same here

Mishikal likes this.
  3. Sway

Sway Avatar

One of the biggest things that make this game great is the individuality. Everyone has different stats and different decks. Even if I plaied an exact copy of someone else's deck, I would still be diffent because I have different stats and different armor/ weapons witch also alters my stats. Because of my different stats most people will alter any "copied" deck to better fit their character. Capping levels at any level will stifle this. in making all levels the same, now the same deck will also work the same. Hence once one deck is found and leaked, that will be the new deck for everyone. Cookie cutter deck build that make every other game lame.
    I know someone is going to say yea but gear. And it's true today. However once crafting specialization is out, people can also copy what enchantments and masterworks other people have (number may very a bit baste in crafters skill points) but the general bonus can be the same (also may have to make a few to get what you want). So now you will end up with the same skills capped to the same level, similar gear and similar decks (perhaps a few variations but all cookie cutters of what works best for swords/range/ polearms/ mace/ and 2 or 3 mages)

That's a gigantic thumbs down in my book.

I like being different.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  4. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

5. Sway

Sway Avatar

it gets you wood but not the sooky bark/ pine resin/ iron/ copper/ tin/ tungsten/ and nickel. but is will help getting the basic wood
    also this system works on everything you craft that you can switch out components. you can make 6 different wood types of all the different dragon heads and get millions of exp that way too. just a bit harder to get lol but I have started saving wolf heads and bear heads for that reason

Mishikal likes this.
  6. Kinetic

Kinetic Avatar

I though the initial idea of forcing multiplayer on these and in towns was to make the world feel lived in. With this change I can use my teleport to zone scroll where i can see where all the seiges are, then teleport directly where ever else someone wants to farm for the evening, then hang out in my private dungeon or basement and not see anyone in weeks. For one this makes pvp flagging almost pointless. For two the game is going to feel nice and empty again. There is nothing that makes me want to quit an mmo faster than feeling like i am the only person in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.