Want to join game but have a question.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lastcheers, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lastcheers

lastcheers Avatar

I want to Pledge $45 but not sure what that does for me. Will I be able to play the game now or just get early access later on. And second question is, is the game available most of the time or just on some weekend betas?

2. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Some weekends betas for now. Also you will get some special items with the 45$ Adventure level.

NRaas likes this.
  3. Sardonyx

Sardonyx Avatar

If you click on the pledge it will show you all the rewards. The main things at that level are a full copy of the game when it releases and access to all the Pre-Alpha, Alpha and Beta tests. Current the game is accessible to people who pledge for about one weekend a month. I would expect that to become more frequent as the game matures and gets closer to release.

Just so you're aware, the game is currently in Pre-Alpha, meaning not all of the game systems are implemented yet. That said, it's a lot of fun to see the game progress and it's unheard of to be able to participate in testing a game this early in its development.

4. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

TheMadHermit? xD

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi lastcheers and welcome. I at first was going to pledge the $45 but the $55 gives you the immortality fruit and a bit more I think. The fruit if you have farming can be planted and used once daily to heal you at least from what I understand . I have since upped my pledge with payment plans but I did start at$55. We have right now only once a month testing to go into the game but later it may be more later. We are helping the developers with our feedback, well mostly lol. Enjoy, I look forward to hearing from you.:)

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  6. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Dont forget that with the 45$ you can get also the 20$ bonus of Alienware. And yes, welcome!

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  7. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

The Ultima IV cover art is a fairly common theme for portraits it appears. Personally, I love the coloration and iconography, so it's a great choice.

But yeah, seeing it used by another poster other than the Mad Hermit has caught me off-guard as well. :D

Eriador likes this.
  8. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Welcome to the forums @lastcheers

During pre-alpha phases, you get access to test when the servers are live, which is one weekend a month. I assume they will have longer testing periods when we hit beta. But if you pledge now, you will have access during the next testing cycle which starts May 22nd.

If you have any questions, you can check out my FAQ.

9. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Welcome to the game and the forum lastcheers! As you've seen, the folk here are a very friendly and helpful bunch - any questions, just ask. It's fun to see the game starting to take shape in the monthly releases - look forward to seeing you in New Britannia!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.