questions about sota :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gia2, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

Hi all guys, I probably have missed these 3 infos (if they were already answered), can't find anything related by the search function.
    1. Why RAIN gets oblique once the character rotates?
    2. Are there plans to make visible the sheated weapons?
    3. Many placeable Light in Housing gets through the walls, probably involving performances. Is this intended or ever been reported?
    Thanks a lot and good game to everyone!

devourerofmemes likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I haven't' noticed anything weird about the rain in the game. It is something I personally really like the sounds and look of it. There are some lighting and other controls you can play around with in your settings to see if it helps or changes if something is bothering you.

Yes weapons being shown have been mentioned to happen one day. I haven't seen a date for that yet though.

Yes we do have still some collision issues with housing and even certain housing has its own particular collision issues. It never hurts to bug report if you don't see anything posted already in the bug reports or listed on the 'known issues' list of the release notes that come out before every release. That release is almost always the last Thursday of the month.

Gia2 likes this.
  3. devourerofmemes

devourerofmemes Avatar

The rain slanting when you rotate camera has always driven me nuts as well, however it's probably pretty low on the priority list.

Gia2 likes this.
  4. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

Thanks :) Agree with Majoria, the natural sounds are awesome.
    Nice to know that we will have the weapon sheated and unsheated, will boost a lot the immersion imho :)
    Here a screenshot for the weird rain behaviour. It was perfectly straight and perpendicular to the floor, until I rotate the camera... than any newtonian law gets crazy like a maionnase left open. :(.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.