QoL: XP Gain Off/On

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by tableclown, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tableclown

tableclown Avatar

In your skill tree, there should be a button that turns off all XP gain by 1 click. Press it again, it everything goes back to where it was. This can help quickly go into "pool xp farming" or "skill xp farming"...... Right now, I must manually click everything.

2. Matt Harris

Matt Harris Avatar

I would love to see this.

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
  3. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

Right click on the master skill icon on the left and you can set all skills in that tree to train, untrain, maintain etc.

4. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

Right Click on a skill tree, there is a option to turn a tree on/off at a time!

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hi tableclown. Just to clarify, you mean one button that shuts off ALL XP learning, not just a single tree, right?

And it saves your current state, thus you can turn it back on across all trees with another click.

6. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

That's why I just posted the clarification. ^^ I think he means (and I think it's a great idea) one button shuts everything off, saving your previous setup. Click it again later to turn the previous skills all back on, across all trees.

As it currently is, "Turn on everything in tree" isn't something you would use as much as the button he just suggested, because how often do you actually train 100% of a tree?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.