Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Ornate planting beds can't be placed inside Ornate row greenhouse

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Draugur2, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Draugur2 likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Draugur2
    But did you log on QA and test it there? I went on QA and thoroughly tested this, thinking this report was from QA. Rereading your post, I am not sure if that is the case? I can't repro this on QA build 666. These exact type of planters are going up against the wall in this exact type of greenhouse (which is also Ornate).

I am sorry your prior report did not get an individual response. But I think we got this one covered as you were not the only one to have this issue. But please let me know if there is something we are missing. There may be truly something here that is a part of the bug equation that we have not yet considered.

More food for thought is that these exact planters provided the wrong deco count on live. This has now been fixed on QA. It wasn't counting enough towards deco on live. So it is also possible you are now going above your deco count (correctly).
    Just a theory.

I'll review this once again if you can confirm this is indeed still happening to you on QA. Thanks!

Draugur2 likes this.
  4. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

I did test on 664. I updated to 666 and still have the same problem. Small and medium I can get to place in the middle, not the sides. Large I can't get to to place anywhere. I can still place the regular planting beds with no problems. I have like 115 free deco slots atm. @Lexie

I would be happy to help out in QA, just let me know when!

5. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

Update: While I said I can place the small ornates, they do not place close to the walls at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.