Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Wrong Stats Displayed for Bonuses

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Lao Tzu, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

4/19/2018 2:17 PM
    Title: Wrong Stats Displayed for Bonuses
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: When I enchant an item twice with a major and minor intelligence, the displayed value is not equal to the sum of the two intelligence bonuses applied when enchanting. When expanding the bonuses, the two separate bonuses are displayed correctly. When checking the stats in the chatlogs, the sum of the two bonuses is correctly being applied to the character's Intelligence (+4.7 Int), NOT the displayed amount (+5.4 Int). It's likely related to another bug report in this subforum.
    Steps to Reproduce: Enchant an item until you get a major and minor stat in the same category.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16314
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8096
    SotA.QA.Win.64.664.Date.04.17.18
    Area: BasementSceneMedievalKeep_5Floor
    Area Display Name: Keep Stone & Timber 5-Story Basement
    Loc: (10.2, 3.3, 18.9)
    Debug: QmFzZW1lbnRTY2VuZU1lZGlldmFsS2VlcF81Rmxvb3J8fCgxMC4xNTksIDMuMzAzLCAxOC45MDMpfCgwLCAwLjc4NywgMCwgMC42MTcpfDYzMS4yNDYyfDM5LjI4Mzg4fDExLjcxMTg=

Item without expanded stats:
    [​IMG]

Same item with expanded stats:
    [​IMG]

Here's an even worse example (in Patch 666), where the displayed Intelligence (+7 Int) is LESS than the sum of the two Intelligence bonuses (+9.4 Int). Once again, the sum of the two bonuses is correctly being applied when the item is equipped, NOT the incorrect displayed bonus.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Lao Tzu

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, this has been reported correctly. But I thank you for the details. It always helps. Bug is open
    @Lao Tzu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.