Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Blood Bay locked room

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Couldin, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Couldin

Couldin Avatar

when teleporting to a friend in blood bay I seem to end up in a single room with a locked door. I can't get out of it and I feel lonely.

4/19/2018 10:29 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 32668
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8086
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Island01_01
    Area Display Name: Blood Bay
    Loc: (544.6, 19.6, 287.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSXNsYW5kMDFfMDF8fCg1NDQuNjAzLCAxOS41OTMsIDI4Ny4zMTkpfCgwLCAtMC41NDYsIDAsIC0wLjgzOCl8NjYuNDg0MDd8MTYuMTIzNTd8OC4zNDc0MzU=

2. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

Seems like an errant permissions issue? I've been locked in a similar type of room too. Kind of foggy on this...I want to say it's because the previous lot owner was Paulie Walnuts, and Couldin and I both had guest permissions to the lot but I can't recall if it was the same lot. When Couldin teleported I tracked him down and he was inside of Sher Shadowleaf's row house at Judge's Watch...which may have been Paulie Walnut's previous row lot before he claimed a village but I'm not certain.

I am also having a similar issue - I owned a village lot in blood bay and I bound myself to it. Then I unclaimed the lot and claimed a town lot, but my avatar is still bound to the previous village lot - even though the village lot is associated with a different account owner. Seems like some lot permissions aren't getting cleaned up.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  3. Couldin

Couldin Avatar

I got sent into this same building when entering blood bay from the overland map too. Help, I'm stuck. Please send provisions and help.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i just got this on qa build 670 when taking the boat from outside northwood to judge's watch. same coordinates. i've never had a lot or permissions here so i don't think that's it; i suspect that one of the random possible spawn points was covered by the new row lot. you can just /stuck out to the lotstone for now.

Couldin and Ancev like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.