Join the Meretz SotA Tribe

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Browncoat Jayson, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Mitch [MGT] likes this.
  2. moko

moko Avatar

Joined too

ahtraddis and Browncoat Jayson like this.
  3. ahtraddis

ahtraddis Meretz Rep

Hi all! The winners have been selected and notified, and we're just preparing an announcement which will go out tomorrow on our social media (facebook.com/meretzapp, twitter.com/meretzapp, instagram.com/meretzapp). Good luck and thanks for your patience!

4. ahtraddis

ahtraddis Meretz Rep

Definitely legit! The All-Players sweeps winners will be announced tomorrow, and we're excited to see lots of entries for the Observatory Village Home sweeps as well.

Brewton likes this.
  5. ahtraddis

ahtraddis Meretz Rep

Congrats to our All-Players Sweepstakes winners! Grand Prize Town Bundle Choice went to Ron Windeyer from Australia, Second Prize Village Tax Free Bundle to Christina from Athens, IL, and Third Prize 2-Story Row Bundle Choice to Sébastien from Neuilly-Plaisance, France! https://twitter.com/MeretzApp/status/983042054061264896
    If you haven't already done so, be sure to enter the new Shroud of the Avatar Observatory Village Home Sweepstakes, too!
    https://goo.gl/5r8ynp

6. mikaleon

mikaleon Avatar

Hi!

What does being part of the tribe do?

I've subscribed to the Tribe, but yet, I have not seen any difference.

Thanks for the info in advance.

Mikaleon

7. Browncoat Jayson

Tribes are currently a feature in-progress, so beyond joining one there isn't any real functionality yet. Meretz is working on this now, so expect to see things like tribe-based rewards, challenges, and maybe even quests, as they roll out future updates.

Coral likes this.
  8. Duffrey Blake

Duffrey Blake Avatar

I am currently use the app on an iphone 6+. I consider buying an apple watch (3 without cellular). Will the meretz app work on this watch without the phone? @ahtraddis

9. Browncoat Jayson

The Meretz app itself isn't a Watch app, so it won't run on the watch itself. However, the Apple Watch can record your workouts and once paired with your iPhone will push them to Apple Health which will then push them to Meretz.

As far as I can tell, theres no way to sync from an Apple Watch without an iPhone, but perhaps the guys at Meretz have more info.

Duffrey Blake likes this.
  10. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

Is there a place to find the sweepstakes winners?

11. Browncoat Jayson

The only place I've seen winners announced is on social media. Here is their Twitter account, which I've found is easiest to browse through.

12. Baliverne

Baliverne Avatar

I join , no problem with Google fit but i cant use my points ? An idea...

13. Fungus

Fungus Avatar

Any plans to link it with Garmin as I use a Fennix 5 in conjunction with Strava and not the cheap stuff currently on the list ;)

Krissa Lox likes this.
  14. ederius

ederius Avatar

So, what should I do with my 40k points? Lol. I’m already buying obsidian potions every 3 days. Will there be another sweepstakes or more items added to the purchase list?

15. Browncoat Jayson

You could buy extra yoga or exercise emotes to sell in-game. Lots of players can't get them.

Also, there are lots of sweepstakes available, if you're interested.

16. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

Check out the Relics by Rild sweepstakes. (it's got it's own section, not under SotA)

ederius likes this.
  17. Krissa Lox

Krissa Lox Avatar

I use the Garmin Fenix 5s myself, and theoretically it looks like it should be accommodated by either linking Garmin Connect > UA Record(MapMyFitness) or Garmin Connect > MyFitnessPal > GoogleFit. (Strava > GoogleFit looks like an option too, but I don't have any personal experience with Strava so I haven't tested it yet)

Unfortunately, neither chain seems to work as it should. MyFitnessPal imports my steps from Garmin Connect correctly, but that's the only thing working. UA Record and GoogleFit aren't bringing in my steps so there's no data being made available to pass into Meretz. I can keep working on trying to troubleshoot this, but it would be a lot easier if I could just direct link Meretz to either MyFitnessPal or Garmin Connect.

Also, I'm not seeing how to link Meretz with my SotA account. When trying to find out, I saw somewhere that it may be attached through the email address used, but I didn't use the same email account when I registered. I have since changed my SotA email to match the one used with Meretz, but I don't know if that was sufficient or if there's something else I need to do.

18. Fungus

Fungus Avatar

@Krissa Lox yep I linked it with MyFitness app in the end which is a pain as its another app open as i run but hey ho.

You need to link it via your ID ref thats in your acc details, it can be a serpeate email address to the original though I am sure you should be able to update your sota acc email too if you haven't already.

19. Xkillerz

Xkillerz Avatar

I have a gear s2 and I think to get meretz for moderate and high activities it needs to measure heart rate? Gear s2 does not track heart rate in google fit? Health sync costs money in the end so maybe using mapmyfitness with gear s2 is an option?

Adding samsung health would have fixed it as well. :)

Edit: Biking did register moderate activity.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  20. MANTACO

MANTACO Avatar

After working for a long time my fitbit will not reconnect to the app now, I get a successful notification but then it spits out a error 400 code. lost about 5 days worth of steps now :<

Update: Support said they had some issues for a few days but they were able to resolve it for me. :D Thanks Eric and the team at Meretz.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.