Happy Dancers - give it a purpose

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myrcello, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

Hello all.

As the Game is now released and Community Events with Music and Dancing have turned out to become a major foundation of the Games attraction i would like to suggest going the full step into this direction.

My suggestion - also sort of a giving respect to SWG - create a new Skill Tree - Dancing

I think this would hugely benefit the target audience this Game is attracting.

I think having to dance different moves and having dance skills to press during dancing to create Exp would be great.

Also you could implement Dance Moves on the Add on Store. You can purchase them. They would only be exchangable with the existing dance moves trained but not be Pay to Win.
    And of course dancing could Heal or start buffs.

I just think Dancing is such a important and heavy used feature in SotA. It requires a far bigger purpose then currently only being a animation.

Maybe for Episode 2.

Or start a 300 000 Funding Goal selling cool Dance Dress, dancing pools and male and female Opera Dressing to find out if the desire for a Dancing Skill Tree exists.

Kind regards

Myrcello

Kpopgurl likes this.
  2. Kpopgurl

Kpopgurl Avatar

We could have also Dance contests and group performances... but those should be consensual and no one should be forced to dance in a competition... All my friends I know would definetly quit the game if someone would grade their dancing! :D

Myrcello likes this.
  3. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

Maybe your Avatar tripps if he is not skilled high? :p

4. Odin BloodBayne

Odin BloodBayne Avatar

That reminded me of Sid Meier's Pirates game. I don't miss that part at all... lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.