Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Can't Place Vintage Cordovan 5 Drawer Curved Dresser

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Brielle McFerson, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brielle McFerson

Brielle McFerson Avatar

1. Title: Can't Place Vintage Cordovan 5 Drawer Curved Dresser in the Pristine Gothic mansion w/widows walk house
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details: Trying place the Vintage Cordovan 5 Drawer Curved Dresser that has items in it. Pulled from bank after house was picked up. When I put it down I see it turn green. Let go and it pops back into my inventory. I am not at my limit for item count for this type of item. I've tried different rooms, outside, in my basement. I can't place this item. I can however, place other items.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: 1.a. Pull from inventory check that it is green and let go. 1.b Pull from bank inventory and try to place when it shows green it pops into my bag inventory.
    6. User Specs:
    7. Location :
      (POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Heartwood) Loc: (132.7, 38.7, 219.0)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[UPDATE] I had to empty the contents and then ti would let me place the dresser. I am sure I've placed full containers pulled from my bank into my house in the past. Should we have to empty the contents before placing a container in a house?

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

No, you shouldn't have to empty the contents to place any container. I place chests with things in them all the time. But it also depends on what you have in that dresser and its permission settings. If you have an item marked for private, I can see this happening. Coconuts would be one example (this should change once we get the Coconuts bug fixed...)
    @Brielle McFerson

Usually if it is an item in the chest that is blocking you from setting it down it should say so in the UI logs, to help narrow it down. So always check for system feedback when this happens :)

3. Brielle McFerson

Brielle McFerson Avatar

Thanks @Lexie, maybe it was just a glitch since I was able to place it where I wanted. The only items in the dresser were reagents and crafting fuels.

Lexie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.