Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Banish undead pass through wall

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Lord John Whorfin, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord John Whorfin

Lord John Whorfin Avatar

Well title said all, banish undead spell pass throudh any wall, and when you have high skill for the range... you pull close all undead around thousand feet.

Example:In etceter, i cast banish undead at the start of the mine and i pull close all the mob from all the tunnel and mines around .... that shouldnt pass throught wall imo.

Thanks for reading.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I happen to know what spot you are talking about...it's a spot I love. This area is a tough because ghosts are so tough. Comparing Banish Undead to not using BU, I do not see a difference in the amount of mobs pulled. The caves are close together and each have multiple ghosts. Once you go around the bend - if you keep going - you will be in front of both mob areas, and all will come out. And there is the patrol. I think this is more about the inherent design of this particular area of the mine: multiple areas of mobs are so close to that bend and the holes in the walls makes it hard to see them at first. I use BU here all the time, but this time I didn't. I saw the same amount of mob aggro being generated. Also, now that banish undead works at an angle (cone) it will flash into that room, grab the mob right there by the entrance, and his buddy right behind him comes for the ride. Before it would only hit one, usually the one right in front if you - assuming you are fighting while not targeting.

@Lord Edward Sweyn

3. Lord John Whorfin

Lord John Whorfin Avatar

Great to heard that, maybe was just unlucky so, sorry for disturbing,

Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.